💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift shocked by the audience’s standing ovation

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown
4 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Fed what exactly? Dry toast? 😂 She has always been quantity over quality, numbers over substance. I'd never gaslight myself into loving such generic rubbish like 80% of Taylor's fan base do purely for points in the stan wars 

Each to their own I guess, but it will just always baffle me with the epitome of white mediocrity being praised above all else 

You realize so many people have said this exact thing bout Gaga right. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Standing ovation for what?

Some artists just stare at the crowd in silence and eventually start crying which will make the crowd start screaming and cheering for a while. Im gonna be honest, ive seen Gaga do it too, and while im not sure if Taylor did it here, ive seen her do it in the past.

Cheap applause lol 

Basically after CP they were standing up and clapping which Taylor didn’t expect bc it was during the evermore era which a lot of people sat down for, which is something a lot of artists at concerts even say to do. Like everytime I’ve been to a twenty one pilots concert, their slower sections, they ask for us all to sit and just enjoy the music. 

A lot of fans prob sat down for evermore and folklore just to vibe and not be standing for the slower songs 

Lucas

If an artist did a 3h15 long show or good music and insane production, I'd give a standing ovation too for sure, girl really deserves it

badfaith

Saw a few clips and WOW, the production is on another level. You can always count on Taylor to be very visually appetizing.

MonsterPaws
20 hours ago, The Fame Monster said:

Has she done some work on her face? Where's the TS debuts new face thread?

She literally looks exactly the same to me.

The only change I notice is less fat on her cheeks but she's growing up so it's totally normal (as someone who hates my chubby cheeks I can't wait to naturally lose them over time 😭).

MonsterPaws
14 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

What is it with Little Monsters specifically hating her? Where does it come from? No other pop stanbase comes for her with the frequency Monsters do, she has literally never done a thing to us

Jealousy.

DISCLAIMER: just kidding but not really.

In less than 5 years Taylor Swift released 4 brand new albums, 2 rerecords which each included entire album's worth of music.

Further, she constantly breaks records and continues to out-do herself even though she had her debut before even Gaga. She also has a tight-knit relationship with her fans which has only increased (e.g. she drops easter egg every era and has increasingly been getting into it, now that fans expressed how much they love it) over the years.

I especially love how we get actual behind the scenes of her creative process (starting with the bonus tracks in 1989 IIRC).

She also listens to her fans when they want new material (for the most part) like recently when she dropped a Lover Vault track out of the blue (All Of The Girls) and the iconic All Too Well (10 minute version). And actually follows her fans on social media (she recently explicitly made reference to insider-jokes on TikTok).

Meanwhile, us Gaga Stans have had 1 new song since Chromatica came out. No word or even any suggestion of ever having ARTPOP Act II and Gaga mostly seems disconnected from her fans in a way that was quite different from years ago (I still remember Little Monsters.com and Gaga being online there occasionally).

Instead, we get to see Gaga succeed in the film industry which is amazing (unlike well....Cats) and of course Haus Labs (which did have a very rocky start). But music just clearly isn't a priority for Gaga. And that's totally fine!

I'm lucky enough to enjoy both Gaga and Taylor as my top pop artists, because with the Gaga drought, Swift has been keeping us FED.

And we still have 3 more re-records to go with brand new material. She's so MOTHER.

Taylor haters can seethe lmao.

Better Day
9 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

Jealousy.

DISCLAIMER: just kidding but not really.

In less than 5 years Taylor Swift released 4 brand new albums, 2 rerecords which each included entire album's worth of music.

Further, she constantly breaks records and continues to out-do herself even though she had her debut before even Gaga. She also has a tight-knit relationship with her fans which has only increased (e.g. she drops easter egg every era and has increasingly been getting into it, now that fans expressed how much they love it) over the years.

I especially love how we get actual behind the scenes of her creative process (starting with the bonus tracks in 1989 IIRC).

She also listens to her fans when they want new material (for the most part) like recently when she dropped a Lover Vault track out of the blue (All Of The Girls) and the iconic All Too Well (10 minute version). And actually follows her fans on social media (she recently explicitly made reference to insider-jokes on TikTok).

Meanwhile, us Gaga Stans have had 1 new song since Chromatica came out. No word or even any suggestion of ever having ARTPOP Act II and Gaga mostly seems disconnected from her fans in a way that was quite different from years ago (I still remember Little Monsters.com and Gaga being online there occasionally).

Instead, we get to see Gaga succeed in the film industry which is amazing (unlike well....Cats) and of course Haus Labs (which did have a very rocky start). But music just clearly isn't a priority for Gaga. And that's totally fine!

I'm lucky enough to enjoy both Gaga and Taylor as my top pop artists, because with the Gaga drought, Swift has been keeping us FED.

And we still have 3 more re-records to go with brand new material. She's so MOTHER.

Taylor haters can seethe lmao.

Sorry to say this but 4 new re-recording to go - Debut, Speak Now, 1989 & Reputation (Taylor’s Version) 

Together You And I!

MonsterPaws
On 3/20/2023 at 4:56 PM, Midnights Mayhem said:

Sorry to say this but 4 new re-recording to go - Debut, Speak Now, 1989 & Reputation (Taylor’s Version) 

I honestly completely forgot about Debut!

For some reason I thought she wasn't re-recording it :rip:

But there we go! FOUR re-recordings.

I ****ing love this woman.

Archived