• Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography
5 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

This. She's such a phoney

y’all are so miserable lol

ELECTROHEART

She was like: did I really do that good?:bear:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

What is it with Little Monsters specifically hating her? Where does it come from? No other pop stanbase comes for her with the frequency Monsters do, she has literally never done a thing to us

Agunimon
22 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

What is it with Little Monsters specifically hating her? Where does it come from? No other pop stanbase comes for her with the frequency Monsters do, she has literally never done a thing to us

A kind of jealousy of getting fed the way that they wish Gaga fed them, I'm afraid to say. Some admit to it by saying they wish they were a Taylor fan, some reject it by hating on her more.

PawsUpJago
40 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

A kind of jealousy:firega: of getting fed the way that they wish Gaga fed them, I'm afraid to say. Some admit to it by saying they wish they were a Taylor fan, some reject it by hating on her more.

Fed what exactly? Dry toast? 😂 She has always been quantity over quality, numbers over substance. I'd never gaslight myself into loving such generic rubbish like 80% of Taylor's fan base do purely for points in the stan wars 

Each to their own I guess, but it will just always baffle me with the epitome of white mediocrity being praised above all else 

Agunimon
20 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

Fed what exactly? Dry toast? 😂 She has always been quantity over quality, numbers over substance. I'd never gaslight myself into loving such generic rubbish like 80% of Taylor's fan base do purely for points in the stan wars 

Each to their own I guess, but it will just always baffle me with the epitome of white mediocrity being praised above all else 

Yes, to each their own and are entitled to your opinion on her. But if you think fans of an artist like something an artist puts out for stan war points you are in way too deep in stan culture. 

chromaticainmyhead

yet we act like Gaga has been honest with us every time of the 127 shows she read a fan letter

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Chromatography
34 minutes ago, PawsUpJago said:

you are so angry about music that other people enjoy. seek therapy 

PawsUpJago
26 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

you are so angry about music that other people enjoy. seek therapy 

Boo hoo 😂

I think you need the therapy to heal from those masochistic tendencies of sitting through Midnights 🙏

faysalaaa1

Standing ovation for what?

Some artists just stare at the crowd in silence and eventually start crying which will make the crowd start screaming and cheering for a while. Im gonna be honest, ive seen Gaga do it too, and while im not sure if Taylor did it here, ive seen her do it in the past.

Cheap applause lol 

gabeoz
6 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Do you think planned sections to connect with a crowd is just something Taylor does? :emma: 

Nickypie101
4 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Proved his point perfectly. Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

Archived