Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would you prefer an 'Eras Tour' or 'Anti Tour'?

latina twilight

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGASEXUAL
8 hours ago, latina twilight said:

i was so ready to be dragged for mentioning shake ur kitty in my op because i feel like it's one of the most disliked :giveup: thank god someone else has the taste level to appreciate the genius that is that bop

It's literally one of my favorites, I actually had dreams before that had Shake Ur Kitty in the background lol

ChicaSkas
9 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think Gaga has unreleased material thats good enough for a whole tour.

Faysie is back :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Anderson123

Is that even a question omg I’d love to see Gaga do an Eras Tour of course. I don’t love her unreleased/leaked demos/b-sides material that much for it to be the focus of a show. 

latina twilight
14 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

I would like her to release an album of unreleased stuff (or ARTPOP ACT II) and then to do a tour for this album + JD, PF, BR, BTW, TEOG, MR, Shallow, ARUTW + some deep cuts like Eh Eh, Starstruck, I Like It Rough, Disco Heaven, I Want Your Love, Just Another Day, Plastic Doll & Love Me Right :traumatica:

9 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

An Anti tour :bradley: Especially if it comes with a new album with unreleased. 

yas! but if she released an album with previously unreleased songs, wouldn't it be paradoxical since they would be no longer unreleased?  :gum:

would it make it an eras tour or an anti tour then? :gum:

:gum:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

latina twilight
13 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yeah specially that most of her unreleased stuff are pre The Fame era. I love all her unreleased songs, but Brooklyn Nights is the only worthy song that I would love to see live.

But Kylie has alot of good unreleased songs and B sides, and has a career of 40 years.

well, to be fair, kylie's anti tour came 25 years into her career while gaga's only 15 into hers, so a lot can happen in 10 years

also, a big portion of the setlist were actually released songs but considered deepcuts, b-sides, bonus tracks or international exclusives. in that case we could be looking too at songs like bj+af, vanity, love me right, summerboy, disco heaven, fashion of his love, grigio girls... but also monster, scheisse, shicd, government hooker, etc, for being fan favorites but non singles

aaaand, if we take glitter and grease as an example, imo the leaked studio version is just okay, but the monster ball version SLAPS with the live instrumentation and vocals

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Chromatography

i would rather have an eras tour. she didn’t perform any ARTPOP songs at the cbt so i have never heard any of them live and my btwb was canceled due to her health issues so i didn’t get to hear a lot of BTW songs live either 

Lucas

As far as I know all the songs she performed on the Anti tour were released, but they were mostly very rare songs, such a Japan bonus songs, target editions, deluxe editions, B-sides, and songs that she never/very rarely performed live. Ultimately I'd go for an Anti tour but except Again Again and Love Me Right that only only available in certain countries, she wouldn't have enough songs for a whole show

Jack3257

I think Gaga is an artist that would be perfect for an era-by-era chronological show.  Each era has a completely different feel, so I think it could work perfectly.  This would be great for her next Vegas pop show.  I got bored, so here would be my setlist/concept below:

Spoiler

Act 1: The Fame

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi (shortened)

Just Dance (Chromatica Ball Version)

Act 2: Monsters

Dance in the Dark (shortened)

Telephone (short)

Alejandro (shortened)

Bad Romance (with Fuege no 24 in B minor Intro)

Act 3: The Manifesto

Scheibe (Coachella Version)

Born This Way

Bloody Mary

Yoü and I

Hair (Piano>Studio, shortened)

Act 4: The Artist

Medley: ARTPOP/Venus/G.U.Y./Donatella

Applause (shortened)

Aura (shortened)

Act 5: Healing

Diamond Heart (shortened)

Dancin’ in Circles

Joanne/Million Reasons (Grammys Arrangement)

Always Remember Us This Way

Act 6: Battle for Your Life

911 (short, with Chromatica 2 intro)

Alice

Replay

Rain on Me (shortened)

Stupid Love/Babylon

Act 7: Rebirth (Encore)

Shallow (Chromatica Ball Version)

The Edge of Glory (Piano > Studio)

Marry the Night (Studio)

whore
On 3/18/2023 at 11:42 PM, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think Gaga has unreleased material thats good enough for a whole tour.

simply wrong, I listen to her unreleased music 10x more than anything she’s released because I find it to be more interesting

holy scheisse

I’d like to see her revisit all her eras properly with attention given equally to every album :traumatica: I think there’s a high chance she may do that one day 

holy scheisse
1 hour ago, Jack3257 said:

I think Gaga is an artist that would be perfect for an era-by-era chronological show.  Each era has a completely different feel, so I think it could work perfectly.  This would be great for her next Vegas pop show.  I got bored, so here would be my setlist/concept below:

Hide contents

Act 1: The Fame

Poker Face

LoveGame

Paparazzi (shortened)

Just Dance (Chromatica Ball Version)

Act 2: Monsters

Dance in the Dark (shortened)

Telephone (short)

Alejandro (shortened)

Bad Romance (with Fuege no 24 in B minor Intro)

Act 3: The Manifesto

Scheibe (Coachella Version)

Born This Way

Bloody Mary

Yoü and I

Hair (Piano>Studio, shortened)

Act 4: The Artist

Medley: ARTPOP/Venus/G.U.Y./Donatella

Applause (shortened)

Aura (shortened)

Act 5: Healing

Diamond Heart (shortened)

Dancin’ in Circles

Joanne/Million Reasons (Grammys Arrangement)

Always Remember Us This Way

Act 6: Battle for Your Life

911 (short, with Chromatica 2 intro)

Alice

Replay

Rain on Me (shortened)

Stupid Love/Babylon

Act 7: Rebirth (Encore)

Shallow (Chromatica Ball Version)

The Edge of Glory (Piano > Studio)

Marry the Night (Studio)

Literally perfect setlist yaaaas. I was like wait where is teog and shallow but then I saw the iconic finale lol

the ONLY ones missing i would want to be added are speechless and gypsy though. 

MANiCURE 6

An eras tour would be iconic. But she had wayyy too many hits, she couldn't sing them all.

Agunimon

I want neither. I want a tour where the artist just plays all the songs from their album they are touring.

AshIey

Anti tour. I feel like I’ve already seen Just Dance, Lovegame, and Telephone a million times.

Archived