💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Would you prefer an 'Eras Tour' or 'Anti Tour'?

latina twilight

Featured Posts

latina twilight

So, today is the 11th anniversary of Kyle Minogue's Anti Tour, which presented a setlist of only demos, unreleased songs and bonus tracks in an intimate setting. Last nigth, Taylor Swift kicked off her Eras Tour, in which of all of her albums combine to provide a setlist of big hits and fan favorites from all of her previous projects.

Let's say Gaga will in the future create a show to celebrate many years of career, which of these two concepts would you like her to lean more into? Which songs would you like her to include on the setlist? Don't be afraid to include very obscure material.

I would personally love a short residency like the one at Roseland Ballroom back in 2014, and for her to perform mostly unreleased songs like Brooklyn Nights, Blueberry Kisses, Vanity, Shake Ur Kitty, Second Time Around, Future Love, No Floods... but also demo versions and revamped versions of her biggest hits just to please the casual listeners. I would make a setlist but my keyboard is being a b**** and I already spent like an hour typing this :laughga:

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

while I love the songs and it's magical to hear it in person, I would love not hearing Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Million Reasons, etc for songs never performed/unreleased so I vote for Anti. 

I would scream along to No Way lol I saw a shadow and I knew that it wasn't mine! gorl had my 12yo self in SHAMBLES!

Meredith Grey

I’d definitely go with an Anti like tour, she has the unreleased material & I would love to see what she would do with a show that like. 

I know it wasn’t an option but I want her to do something like what the Jonas Brothers are doing right now. A residency in New York, each night themed to a different album.

DontCallMeAlice

What about an Anti Eras tour ? Each segment consist of deep cuts from each album, including some hits to please the general public. It could go like this

The Fame Era

1. Boys Boys Boys 

2. Summerboy 

3. I Like it Rough 

4. Paparazzi 

5. Hits medley : Just Dance/Poker Face/LoveGame

TFM ERA 

6. Dance In The Dark 

7. So Happy I Could Die 

8. Teeth 

9. Bad Romance 

10. Alejandro 

So yeah, you get the concept. 

Padam.

GAGASEXUAL

I wanna sing along to Brooklyn Nights, No Way, Reloaded, Partynauseous, Cake Like Lady Gaga, Fashion, Fooled Me Again, Future Love, Glitter & Grease, I Wanna Be With You, Let Love Down, Nothin On (But The Radio), Out Of Control, Princess Die, Rock Show, Second Time Around, Sexy Ugly, Retro Physical, Shake Ur Kitty, Stuck On ****in' You, Vanity, Wonderful and ARTPOP Act ll songs SO BAD!

faysalaaa1

I dont think Gaga has unreleased material thats good enough for a whole tour.

latina twilight
2 hours ago, weed said:

while I love the songs and it's magical to hear it in person, I would love not hearing Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Million Reasons, etc for songs never performed/unreleased so I vote for Anti. 

I would scream along to No Way lol I saw a shadow and I knew that it wasn't mine! gorl had my 12yo self in SHAMBLES!

oh, honey! 12 yo me was already fed up with men and ready to start a new life without a partner, all bc of that jam

latina twilight
2 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

I wanna sing along to Brooklyn Nights, No Way, Reloaded, Partynauseous, Cake Like Lady Gaga, Fashion, Fooled Me Again, Future Love, Glitter & Grease, I Wanna Be With You, Let Love Down, Nothin On (But The Radio), Out Of Control, Princess Die, Rock Show, Second Time Around, Sexy Ugly, Retro Physical, Shake Ur Kitty, Stuck On ****in' You, Vanity, Wonderful and ARTPOP Act ll songs SO BAD!

i was so ready to be dragged for mentioning shake ur kitty in my op because i feel like it's one of the most disliked :giveup: thank god someone else has the taste level to appreciate the genius that is that bop

ELECTROHEART

I would like her to release an album of unreleased stuff (or ARTPOP ACT II) and then to do a tour for this album + JD, PF, BR, BTW, TEOG, MR, Shallow, ARUTW + some deep cuts like Eh Eh, Starstruck, I Like It Rough, Disco Heaven, I Want Your Love, Just Another Day, Plastic Doll & Love Me Right :traumatica:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Danny Milk

definitely an anti tour, Enigma was kind of her version of an "eras tour" type show, just the songs from all eras were mixed up with each other instead of having individual acts.

I guess it doesn't really matter

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think Gaga has unreleased material thats good enough for a whole tour.

I have to agree. She has a good bunch of unreleased songs, but they're not enough for a tour... Most of her demos/unreleased are ROUGH and not that great, tbh.

Although, her good stuff remains unleaked, so I dunno...

PG.

PlastiscGuy

We low-key get an eras tour from her every single time, tho... It's getting tiring to hear the same old songs every tour. She either needs to revamp them or cut them and make some space for the songs of the albums she's actually supposed to tour for :selena: 

But again, she doesn't have that many good demos/unreleased and most of the songs from the album that she doesn't perform often don't have that much potential for a live show either (except for a few songs like I Like It Rough, Marry the Night and Heavy Metal Lover, etc)

PG.

faysalaaa1
2 hours ago, PlastiscGuy said:

I have to agree. She has a good bunch of unreleased songs, but they're not enough for a tour... Most of her demos/unreleased are ROUGH and not that great, tbh.

Although, her good stuff remains unleaked, so I dunno...

Yeah specially that most of her unreleased stuff are pre The Fame era. I love all her unreleased songs, but Brooklyn Nights is the only worthy song that I would love to see live.

But Kylie has alot of good unreleased songs and B sides, and has a career of 40 years.

2School4Cool
4 hours ago, weed said:

THIS!! And Second Time Around?? I don’t know what to tell you know, it’s always harder the second time around 😭😭I used to be obsessed

See The Best In Everyone

Archived