💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Melanie Martinez is performing at Lollapalooza Argentina tonight

LovingIsACherryPie

Featured Posts

artdoll
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She better start taking care of her voice and get a vocal coach before she gets nodules or causes other damage :grr:  we want her to make beautiful music for years to come. No more straining Melanie! A vocal coach will show you how to get your signature sound without hurting yourself. This is tough love :crossed:

Agreed! I love her to death (no pun intended) but I really do want her to take care of herself, by all means I want her to be happy of course! Just, make sure that you're not damaging yourself. :ohno:

I remember the cracks during the K-12 tour, I feel bad cause I can only imagine how embarrassed she might feel by it. She probably doesn't see anything people say online (or much of it) since 2017 (and with good reason) but I'm sure she's probably aware. :messga:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
13 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

yeah, she kinda reminded me of Björk in this performance, not only visually, but with her tone... it reminded me of pre Biophillia Björk when she still had her nodules, let's hope it's not that.

It also sounds to me how other artists with nodes have sounded :messga:  I just didn't want to say it

13 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Agreed! I love her to death (no pun intended) but I really do want her to take care of herself, by all means I want her to be happy of course! Just, make sure that you're not damaging yourself. :ohno:

I remember the cracks during the K-12 tour, I feel bad cause I can only imagine how embarrassed she might feel by it. She probably doesn't see anything people say online (or much of it) since 2017 (and with good reason) but I'm sure she's probably aware. :messga:

I just want her to take care of herself. Pleeeease Melanie hear our prayers :pray:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

artdoll
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It also sounds to me how other artists with nodes have sounded :messga:  I just didn't want to say it

I just want her to take care of herself. Pleeeease Melanie hear our prayers :pray:

I hope it hasn't reached that point :ohno: I sincerely hope she gets a vocal coach and is able to find a healthy method for her singing, there was definitely straining for sure.

I'm sure she's aware about her vocals not being as up to par as they once were, hopefully she's doing something behind the scenes to take care of them especially since we're entering a new era that's got a tour and (hopefully) live performances! :giveup:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Nickypie101
5 hours ago, Helxig said:

I missed it so I will have to hope I can find a replay of it somewhere. But this makes me a little nervous...

I love Melanie and everything she's done, but I've noticed a decline in her vocals the past few years. I'm worried something happened to her voice. She used to be such a great singer and sung everything live, and she even would signal to her sound people throughout the show when to change the volume of her mic up and down so it always sounded perfect.

But the last tour I noticed she had a lot of playback for the songs with choreo, which I thought okay, fair enough she's moving a lot. But I also noticed that after singing just a few songs her voice would always get husky, start to break and crack, she wouldn't be able to hit high notes :smh: idk what's happened and I just hope her voice is okay :ohno:

She has stated before that smoking so much weed has hurt her voice and that she would only do edibles. K-12 did seem to strain her voice though and it worrying if it already seems like that when this is her first performance in years. It’s just concerning this is only her 3rd major release

Flippy

Are there any videos of the event? :giveup: I missed it :bradley:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Helxig
35 minutes ago, Nickolas724 said:

She has stated before that smoking so much weed has hurt her voice and that she would only do edibles. K-12 did seem to strain her voice though and it worrying if it already seems like that when this is her first performance in years. It’s just concerning this is only her 3rd major release

I actually watched the Lollapalooza show on YouTube and it seems like she lip synced (or had heeeeavy playback) for all the songs except Mad Hatter, which she struggled through :ohno:  I'm really concerned. But there's nothing we can do except hope that she decides to take care of herself :selena:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Tempest

I’m not even a Stan (yet) but if she hasn’t performed in years, then maybe give her some grace. Judge her when she still sounds bad/lots of playback after more performances

Flippy

OMG PLAY DATE :cryga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

InsomniaMonster69

You can see clearly that there was issue whit her mic! She gave a lot of signs for turning up the volume.

Even when she interacted whit the crowd you could barely hear her. 

pachinko

She will be in Lollapalooza Chile tonight. But I don’t know her. Quick give me top songs! 

Nickypie101
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

I actually watched the Lollapalooza show on YouTube and it seems like she lip synced (or had heeeeavy playback) for all the songs except Mad Hatter, which she struggled through :ohno:  I'm really concerned. But there's nothing we can do except hope that she decides to take care of herself :selena:

I know. A lot of people said she had mic issues which I believe is true, u can see her tap the mic at times to seemingly stay on beat. But yeah overall it’s really worrying I want her to be able to sing for a long time and she’s already having issues :crossed:

Archived