The Void slaps :rockstar:

Its not a fedora u f*ck

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Butters Stotch
3 minutes ago, LovingIsACherryPie said:

What's she playing? 

She's supposedly playing new all new songs, but she's not even singing, at least 75% of the show has been playback and reverb. I'm actually shocked to see people praising her in Twitter because her singing has been terrible. Is everyone watching the same show as me??

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Helxig
1 minute ago, LaFama said:

I'm watching it here: 

The Void slaps :rockstar:

OH it's still going! Thank you!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

LaFama
Just now, Helxig said:

OH it's still going! Thank you!

It just ended :franminervini: I found it late and just watched the last 10-15 minutes 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Helxig
Just now, LaFama said:

It just ended :franminervini: I found it late and just watched the last 10-15 minutes 

Omg :motherofpuppies:

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

She's supposedly playing new all new songs, but she's not even singing, at least 75% of the show has been playback and reverb. I'm actually shocked to see people praising her in Twitter because her singing has been terrible. Is everyone watching the same show as me??

I missed it so I will have to hope I can find a replay of it somewhere. But this makes me a little nervous...

I love Melanie and everything she's done, but I've noticed a decline in her vocals the past few years. I'm worried something happened to her voice. She used to be such a great singer and sung everything live, and she even would signal to her sound people throughout the show when to change the volume of her mic up and down so it always sounded perfect.

But the last tour I noticed she had a lot of playback for the songs with choreo, which I thought okay, fair enough she's moving a lot. But I also noticed that after singing just a few songs her voice would always get husky, start to break and crack, she wouldn't be able to hit high notes :smh: idk what's happened and I just hope her voice is okay :ohno:

Lukas96
12 minutes ago, Helxig said:

OMG I forgot this was tonight!!! 

Damn it though! I fricken missed it!

Anyone know where I can watch it? :selena:

well it's over already, so you just have to wait for someone to upload it to youtube I guess

LaFama

FrjFm6RagAAlD0z?format=jpg&name=large

I think I tuned in when she was singing Battle Of The Larnyx, hopefully someone uploads it later. Evil and Void were cool 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

Lukas96
11 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

I would say it was more of a heavy backing track for most of it, but there was some lip synching too. I think Battle of the larynx was live though 

LovingIsACherryPie
4 minutes ago, LaFama said:

FrjFm6RagAAlD0z?format=jpg&name=large

I think I tuned in when she was singing Battle Of The Larnyx, hopefully someone uploads it later. Evil and Void were cool 

Thank you! I couldn't watch it :smh:

Butters Stotch
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I missed it so I will have to hope I can find a replay of it somewhere. But this makes me a little nervous...

I love Melanie and everything she's done, but I've noticed a decline in her vocals the past few years. I'm worried something happened to her voice. She used to be such a great singer and sung everything live, and she even would signal to her sound people throughout the show when to change the volume of her mic up and down so it always sounded perfect.

But the last tour I noticed she had a lot of playback for the songs with choreo, which I thought okay, fair enough she's moving a lot. But I also noticed that after singing just a few songs her voice would always get husky, start to break and crack, she wouldn't be able to hit high notes :smh: idk what's happened and I just hope her voice is okay :ohno:

1 minute ago, Lukas96 said:

I would say it was more of a heavy backing track for most of it, but there was some lip synching too. I think Battle of the larynx was live though 

Yup. Sorry if I sounded too negative towards her, I did not mean to be rude or anything, I was just really shocked because I had such high expectations considering all of the comments I read and heard praising her :deadbanana: I also remember liking some of her songs back when she debuted and that she competed in The Voice, so I was expecting her to sound amazing and was very disappointed and surprised to see people saying it's the best show they've seen in their lives.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Lukas96
3 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

Yup. Sorry if I sounded too negative towards her, I did not mean to be rude or anything, I was just really shocked because I had such high expectations considering all of the comments I read and heard praising her :deadbanana: I also remember liking some of her songs back when she debuted and that she competed in The Voice, so I was expecting her to sound amazing and was very disappointed and surprised to see people saying it's the best show they've seen in their lives.

Tranqui, you didn't come off rude at all. She did sound throaty and strained when she did sing live, so as another user said, I'm guessing there's something going on with her voice

artdoll
10 minutes ago, Butters Stotch said:

That's understandable, no worries! I hate to say it but I think most people are aware that Mel's voice isn't as strong as it once was. Fans have speculated it's because she smokes weed a lot and she's said that she gets extremely anxious before going on stage and while performing (nerves probably don't help either!).

Melanie's not as active as she once was so in all fairness whenever Mel gives us anything we jump for joy like we never have before! :ladyhaha: 

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Lukas96 said:

Tranqui, you didn't come off rude at all. She did sound throaty and strained when she did sing live, so as another user said, I'm guessing there's something going on with her voice

She better start taking care of her voice and get a vocal coach before she gets nodules or causes other damage :grr:  we want her to make beautiful music for years to come. No more straining Melanie! A vocal coach will show you how to get your signature sound without hurting yourself. This is tough love :crossed:

Lukas96
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

She better start taking care of her voice and get a vocal coach before she gets nodules or causes other damage :grr:  we want her to make beautiful music for years to come. No more straining Melanie! A vocal coach will show you how to get your signature sound without hurting yourself. This is tough love :crossed:

yeah, she kinda reminded me of Björk in this performance, not only visually, but with her tone... it reminded me of pre Biophillia Björk when she still had her nodules, let's hope it's not that.

Archived