💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

First Open LGBT+ UFC Fighter

gumzy3000

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson
13 minutes ago, catsounds said:

I wasn't being insensitive :) I'm sorry my post came across wrong, Humor is my way of life and that extends to everything I type. Sorry if my post was offensive to you :traumatica:

Dont feel sorry, we are clearly just joking and it wasnt our intention to hurt anyone, you just cant even make a joke on this site anymore, worst part of it is that they are acting as if the video hasnt already seen by literally millions of people and is not gonna be deleted bcuz of our comments :ladyhaha: the hypocrisy and common sense here :yennefer:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Cowboy
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

The people here on this site i swear to God...:laughga: didnt you see that we are joking? We are not the first persons here to joke about this, i mean is so common on Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth threads they way many people here sexualize them, chile please, you know really well we are joking is not like we are the ones leaking and spreading the video in all his friends or family circle and is not like the video is gonna dissapear, he is a famous person and is not the first or last person to be in this situation, why are you acting as if it was my fault that the video leak? Please i dont need moral lessons from you tbh 

Yeah this is not the same as the thirsting over Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes threads.. like at all.

There's a time and place for jokes but making a joke out of this was not the ki or serve you think it was. Someone was sexually traumatized and outed here.. I believe revenge **** is a literal felony, in some states.

Rahrahbitchson
23 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yeah this is not the same as the thirsting over Charlie Puth and Shawn Mendes threads.. like at all.

There's a time and place for jokes but making a joke out of this was not the ki or serve you think it was. Someone was sexually traumatized and outed here.. I believe revenge **** is a literal felony, in some states.

Thirsting over those men is not different from female sexual harrasment, but i guess is cool doing it to men. I get your point but why would you bother to make an statement like that in a situation when millions of people on twitter are searching and begging for the video? Like we know is wrong and i would like it to be something that can be penalized worldwide because it could happen to anyone who has been recorded or something but this is not an unknown person and i would not accept that you call me a gross person when:

1- you dont know me

2- the video is literally on INTERNET like is not my fault it leaked and is not gonna change the fact that millions of people already saw it 

I know famous people are people like all of us, but sadly their actions are at a higher level of exposure, I don't wish that on anyone but unfortunately it happened and nothing will change if you know how the internet works. Thats sadly reality 

Edonis

I would genuinely be worried about this guy's well-being since it's known that the UFC world is incredibly homophobic (along with most sports, but that's for a different thread), hence why there have been zero out, active Fighters on the scene. I hope this doesn't push him to be forced to retire or endure even more dehumanizing treatment.

Space Cowboy
4 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Thirsting over those men is not different from female sexual harrasment, but i guess is cool doing it to men. I get your point but why would you bother to make an statement like that in a situation when millions of people on twitter are searching and begging for the video? Like we know is wrong and i would like it to be something that can be penalized worldwide because it could happen to anyone who has been recorded or something but this is not an unknown person and i would not accept that you call me a gross person when:

1- you dont know me

2- the video is literally on INTERNET like is not my fault it leaked and is not gonna change the fact that millions of people already saw it 

I know famous people are people like all of us, but sadly their actions are at a higher level of exposure, I don't wish that on anyone but unfortunately it happened and nothing will change if you know how the internet works. Thats sadly reality 

Yeah your trying to defer away from the fact that you dismissed that he again didn't consent all to this and was outed..

I said what you said was gross, not that you were a gross person, I don't know you.

So to circle back your analogy is that since I guess millions of people have seen the video, this all makes it ok and funny and you'd like to see the video for your own pleasure.. Gotcha. I see where you stand and don't really need to hear more from you.

Rahrahbitchson
18 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Yeah your trying to defer away from the fact that you dismissed that he again didn't consent all to this and was outed..

I said what you said was gross, not that you were a gross person, I don't know you.

So to circle back your analogy is that since I guess millions of people have seen the video, this all makes it ok and funny and you'd like to see the video for your own pleasure.. Gotcha. I see where you stand and don't really need to hear more from you.

I'm not changing the subject, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in this place, because those men didn't ask to be thirsting over or sexualized either, so i would like to know why Shawn Mendes and so many other men are allowed to be sexually harass on GGD? I stand with everything i said because i know who i am and idc what online people think about me. I was just taking things with humor as another user said, i couldnt care less if i watch that video or not, worse being that you say it for pleasure when the guy is not even attractive to me. You're making it look like I'm a sexual deviant and you reported me for a simple prank just to feel good about yourself when there are ways you can make a valid point and correct someone. But hey, I won't make that kind of jokes here again since people are stressed and without a sense of humor and they are not allowed on GGD but we can keep making jokes over sexualizing other celebrities. 

Tinnitus15

So sad he was outed like that. Wish him all the best. Hope he’s happy and thriving. We will support. Reminds me of this fighter who’s a real Little Monster and expressed Gaga’s role in his life 

Space Cowboy
20 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

So sad he was outed like that. Wish him all the best. Hope he’s happy and thriving. We will support. Reminds me of this fighter who’s a real Little Monster and expressed Gaga’s role in his life 

Oh I remember that! Didn't he credit Marry The Night for saving his life or something similar to that extent? I think he was a boxer

Tinnitus15
58 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

Oh I remember that! Didn't he credit Marry The Night for saving his life or something similar to that extent? I think he was a boxer

Yeah its him 

HotLikeMexico
22 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I'm not changing the subject, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy in this place, because those men didn't ask to be thirsting over or sexualized either, so i would like to know why Shawn Mendes and so many other men are allowed to be sexually harass on GGD? I stand with everything i said because i know who i am and idc what online people think about me. I was just taking things with humor as another user said, i couldnt care less if i watch that video or not, worse being that you say it for pleasure when the guy is not even attractive to me. You're making it look like I'm a sexual deviant and you reported me for a simple prank just to feel good about yourself when there are ways you can make a valid point and correct someone. But hey, I won't make that kind of jokes here again since people are stressed and without a sense of humor and they are not allowed on GGD but we can keep making jokes over sexualizing other celebrities. 

This isn’t the serve you think it is…

Rahrahbitchson
19 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

This isn’t the serve you think it is…

Well tbh im not talking to you, i am replying to an user who is misinterpreting my intentions, i am allowed to defend myself. And please convo is over so dont come here and stir up more drama.

HotLikeMexico
22 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Well tbh im not talking to you, i am replying to an user who is misinterpreting my intentions, i am allowed to defend myself. And please convo is over so dont come here and stir up more drama.

You sound really defensive. This is an open forum and people are allowed to respond and comment on things you chose to put out there.

TMM90
On 3/18/2023 at 8:48 PM, Space Cowboy said:

Highly insensitive. I can't believe yall would react like this.

Oh ooh its the morality police

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived