other

First Open LGBT+ UFC Fighter

gumzy3000

Featured Posts

gumzy3000

A bit of a mess but this is big for UFC. :applause:

cd28a53190dd4fb28b4c31c1d777037f_md.jpg

From the article:

UFC fighter Jeff Molina is opening up on his sexuality after a video showing him performing a sex act on another man was leaked to social media this week ... saying he was stripped of the opportunity to announce he is bisexual the way he wanted.

The 25-year-old shared an emotional statement to Twitter on Friday ... saying, "Not the way I wanted to do this but the chance to do it when I was ready was taken from me."

Molina's announcement makes him the first openly LGBTQ+ male member of the UFC.

"At the end of the day I know my character, morals, and who I am as a person. As much as I'm getting hated/s****** on I'm getting an equal amount of support & it means a f*** ton."

Source:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/03/17/ufc-jeff-molina-comes-out-bisexual-oral-sex-video-leaks/

trolly troll troll

• gumzy3000 changed the title to First Open LGBT+ UFC Fighter
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson

Yeah but the video? Where is it? 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

gumzy3000
Just now, Rahrahbitchson said:

Yeah but the video? Where is it? 

Funny, but it wasn't his consent to have it released so let's not go down this path :bear:

trolly troll troll

InTheCloset

Links to the video luv?

Cant even find **** on the bird app

The abyss stares back

Rahrahbitchson
5 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Funny, but it wasn't his consent to have it released so let's not go down this path :bear:

I would love to see this same response if it was Henry Cavill instead 

oprah-winfrey-told.gif

Amidana

The title 😭 First open? Not the greatest woman fighter of all time Amanda Nunez erasure

ARTFAP

chile..everytime i read stories like "leak viral video" of celebrities i become nancy drew real quick

Rahrahbitchson
1 minute ago, ARTFAP said:

chile..everytime i read stories like "leak viral video" of celebrities i become nancy drew real quick

Yeah but we are failing her, not even Sherlock Holmes has found the video

Catnikko

Not none of the gays knowing this existed but now he pointed it out we all need the receipts :max:

Actual patient

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I would love to see this same response if it was Henry Cavill instead 

oprah-winfrey-told.gif

That's really gross of you to respond in that way. People get traumatized and or kill themselves over these kind of situations.

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

Links to the video luv?

Cant even find **** on the bird app

1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

I'm going to lose my homework if I don't find that video, pls help xoxo

16 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Not none of the gays knowing this existed but now he pointed it out we all need the receipts :max:

Highly insensitive. I can't believe yall would react like this.

Catnikko
1 minute ago, Space Cowboy said:

Highly insensitive. I can't believe yall would react like this.

I wasn't being insensitive :) I'm sorry my post came across wrong, Humor is my way of life and that extends to everything I type. Sorry if my post was offensive to you :traumatica:

Actual patient

Space Cowboy
1 minute ago, catsounds said:

I wasn't being insensitive :) I'm sorry my post came across wrong, Humor is my way of life and that extends to everything I type. Sorry if my post was offensive to you :traumatica:

He didn't consent to any of this and was outed. Its just a sensitive subject of course.

Rahrahbitchson
28 minutes ago, Space Cowboy said:

That's really gross of you to respond in that way. People get traumatized and or kill themselves over these kind of situations.

The people here on this site i swear to God...:laughga: didnt you saw that we are joking? We are not the first persons here to joke about this, i mean is so common on Shawn Mendes or Charlie Puth threads the way many people here sexualize them, chile please, you know really well we are joking is not like we are the ones leaking and spreading the video in all his friends or family circle and is not like the video is gonna disappear, he is a famous person and is not the first or last person to be in this situation, why are you acting as if it was my fault that the video leak? Please i dont need moral lessons from you tbh 

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived