Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Shallow's now the biggest song EVER on Itunes Europe

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

Benji

It’s insane how Shallow really captured the GP like that.

I like the song but it’s not even my favourite ballad from the soundtrack, ARUTW is better to me but damn.

Maybe if ARUTW was the lead and received the same promo it would’ve been number 1 for five years, Brexit would be reversed, Putin would’ve died on it hitting #1 and we would’ve solved world hunger… who knows? :max:

Sarah H

Deserved :firega:

ARUTW is actually my favourite from that album but Shallow has a really epic feel to it. 

always finds her back to the top where she belongs like the dom top queen that she is yas mama come thru everytime sweetie its been a. night 

Levine

54. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off

That's your music industry? uhm

31. Lady Gaga - Always Remember Us This Way

Love this

Anderson123
2 hours ago, Benji said:

Maybe if ARUTW was the lead and received the same promo it would’ve been number 1 for five years, Brexit would be reversed, Putin would’ve died on it hitting #1 and we would’ve solved world hunger… who knows? :max:

Or Sour Candy would've gotten a music video.

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Benji said:

I like the song but it’s not even my favourite ballad from the soundtrack, ARUTW is better to me but damn.

Yeah that's like the one song to catch them all.

Well ARUTW had potential and overall sold great without any performances and just some radio airplay in Europe I believe so with a real single treatment it had the potential to do better worldwide for sure...

And I'll keep feeling the same about INLA when I see it sounds like such a classic and got nearly half a billion YT views without real push.

holy scheisse
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Or Sour Candy would've gotten a music video.

I’m so sick of you little sour candyers:ladyhaha: 

Economy
5 hours ago, Benji said:

I don't know about that...

I feel like having an actor as big as Bradley Cooper who never sung before doing a duet with Gaga definitely helped the song stand out more and get attention

Also the Oscars performance with Bradley helped propel the song as well. If she performed one she did on her own it may not have been perceived to be as magical

So I'm not convinced ARUTW would necessarily have ended up being bigger commercially than Shallow although I'm sure it would still have been a bit hit

Good for her (and Bradley)! 

But who really uses iTunes now? I'm surprised it's done that because it came out nearly 10 years after iTunes started to decline. 

Gagaism
9 minutes ago, Fuffy said:

But who really uses iTunes now? I'm surprised it's done that because it came out nearly 10 years after iTunes started to decline. 

Even better so Shalalalalawww can stay up there foreva :ororomunroe:

Guillaume Hamon
5 hours ago, Fuffy said:

Really?

I thought it was still super popular!

What do people use now? Just streaming?

SlayMeToVenus
24 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Really?

I thought it was still super popular!

What do people use now? Just streaming?

Pretty much. Apple Music & Spotify mostly. 

I don't have a Diamond Heart.

Archived