💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Applause blasting at The Eras Tour

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

reallydima

I am so here for this. I like to think these female pop stars are really here supporting each other. I think Taylor has really done a good job creating a image around her supporting her fellow females actually. The way she be dancing in every shot at award shows. 

Rat Boy

So sweet of Taylor to do charity work. :heart:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

faysalaaa1
2 hours ago, reallydima said:

I am so here for this. I like to think these female pop stars are really here supporting each other. I think Taylor has really done a good job creating a image around her supporting her fellow females actually. The way she be dancing in every shot at award shows. 

Its just a pre show DJ, its not Taylor supporting other women

reallydima
36 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Fineee

HeardASine

Let's see if it stays as one of the pre-concert songs tn! If so there's a good chance that Taylor picked it as part of a playlist. I feel like she could def relate to Applause, she kind of wrote her own version with mirrorball

misha4ever
On 3/18/2023 at 8:29 PM, faysalaaa1 said:

She's the one who make the playlist and approve the songs.

english is not my native language >.<

faysalaaa1
2 hours ago, misha4ever said:

She's the one who make the playlist and approve the songs.

Even if thats the case, having a playlist with female songs is not women supporting women. Did you expect her to have a all male playlist? This is the norm all singers have a pre show playlist of songs the crowd would love, and it always has male and female songs.

misha4ever
1 minute ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Even if thats the case, having a playlist with female songs is not women supporting women. Did you expect her to have a all male playlist? This is the norm all singers have a pre show playlist of songs the crowd would love, and it always has male and female songs.

Sure, but she has said ARTPOP is her fave album and Applause is her fave song and this one song is the last one played before she starts the show, an action repeated the first 2 nights of the tour so to me it's just her showing her favorite song before she plays, nothing more.

english is not my native language >.<

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

do we know if this happened again last night?

Every night 

Archived