đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor performs 44 songs in 3+ hours

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

Pandauralife

I'm telling you right now if I don't get DBATC at the Pittsburgh show, it's going down

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agunimon

I really hope this also influences other artists to consider extending their setlist.

I stan her so hard. It makes me really happy to see people give her credit, even the ones who I know don't like her. She truly loves what she does and she gives her fanbase the most she can every single time.

I wish there was a date near me. The closest one is 5 hours away. I want to see this!

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, C Rose said:

How many did she actually sing without a back track? Im curious. :iamfair:

Does it really matter…. 44 songs. We ****ing wish

DavidLuis198
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’m sorry but I feel like we really underestimated her. C’mon Madonna( who’s older) is pulling 55+ shows. Gaga just doesn’t want to do those numbers rn. Cant tell me Madona rn is dancing more and singing better than Gaga, for her to do that many shows.

Sorry, but have you ever saw a Madonna Tour? She dances a lot more and with much more complex choreography than Gaga ever did. The singing, yeah, Madonna uses playback on some tracks and Gaga is a "better vocalist", but dancing? no

I don't know how to write in english

DontCallMeAlice

For **** sakes Taylor, announce a date for Toronto, I wanna go so badly :giveup: Do y’all think it’s gonna happen ? Plus she doesn’t have any date set in Europe!! 

Padam.

Gagaism
9 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

For **** sakes Taylor, announce a date for Toronto, I wanna go so badly :giveup: Do y’all think it’s gonna happen ? Plus she doesn’t have any date set in Europe!! 

Definitely will happen, I think it’s just a matter of time for her to announce the following dates. She knows she’s serving and this tour will make a mark on pop history so I’m sure she won’t miss going to Canada as well 

Tinnitus15
25 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

The singing, yeah, Madonna uses playback on some tracks

There you go! Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

DavidLuis198
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There you go! Tiffany Pollard Laughing GIF

Well, I would like to know who could perform this while singing live

I don't know how to write in english

Gagaism

I can’t with people bringing comparisons between Madonna and Taylor Swift like, are you guys serious?

:littlepotter:

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

Well, I would like to know who could perform this while singing live

The raspy, smokers  voice..where was the choreography?

50-C00714-3103-4-CD5-8-F4-B-C647-DD313-E

bionic

I watched the show on TikTok live and it didn't really appeal to me but happy for her fans who have good chance of getting their fave songs performed. 44 songs, 3+ hours a night is not sustainable without some lipping so I'm not going to hold that against her as long as her stans don't pretend she's singing 100% live consistently throughout the show the entire tour

buy bionic

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

I can’t with people bringing comparisons between Madonna and Taylor Swift like, are you guys serious?

:littlepotter:

Ask them why? 

Archived