StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lovers
41 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Okay that’s an impressive set list!

I’m not particularly a Fan of Taylor (except Blank Space gets me every time and I somehow know all the lyrics to anti hero), but I hope she doesn’t exhaust herself. Is she doing many shows?

She’s at 52 announced, but the European dates are still to come and she’s rumored to do Australia and South America as well. It could come close to over 100 total shows by the end. 

LilyLark
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Okay that’s an impressive set list!

I’m not particularly a Fan of Taylor (except Blank Space gets me every time and I somehow know all the lyrics to anti hero), but I hope she doesn’t exhaust herself. Is she doing many shows?

Yeah, I hope the Taylor stans don't come for me (I like a lot of her music, tho I'm not a stan, and appreciate her as a songwriter), and it is impressive....but is this pace feasible if she's singing every single song? I recall people being surprised Beyonce's Formation tour had high 30s-40 track, because Mrs Carter had around 20 on the setlist. Singers normally seem to have anywhere from 20-mid 30s when they tour. IDK, this seems like the sort of pace which ends up with singers damaging their vocal chords a la Adele (before she had the surgery), especially as she's doing 50+ shows with such an insanely long setlist (it's not like she's doing 10 shows).

TEETHTEETH
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

She for the most part avoids doing collabs in her sets unless the featured artist can be there with her. If Lana is available to be at a show, it could appear in the rotating song slot at some point 

Valid but for this particular song…. :oprah:

Wow, that many songs!! First thing that comes to mind is how can she memorize all of these...but i guess there are teleprompters or something like that, or she really knows these songs by heart.

The stamina! I feel like it will go less in some shows, i guess depending on the crowd, or Taylor's condition. But if she continues these 3+ hrs shows, wow, tix is so worth it!!

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

Gaga could probably do more if she wasn’t dancing tbh 

I think she's lucky enough to still be able to pull together an amazing 20-24 setlist tbh, even without dancing her health wouldn't allow her to exceed that 

Sherry

Waiting for my date :stupidoreo:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

Chromatography
5 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

For those who want the setlist, here's the full thing broken down by act!

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2023-03-18-at-2-44-54-AM.png

karma and my tears ricochet! nice!

Tinnitus15
37 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

I think she's lucky enough to still be able to pull together an amazing 20-24 setlist tbh, even without dancing her health wouldn't allow her to exceed that 

I’m sorry but I feel like we really underestimated her. C’mon Madonna( who’s older) is pulling 55+ shows. Gaga just doesn’t want to do those numbers rn. Cant tell me Madona rn is dancing more and singing better than Gaga, for her to do that many shows.

Benji

Damn, fair play to Tay for doing such a long show.  For a one off it would be commendable but a whole tour of three hour long shows?  Excellent stuff.

Gagaism

I just hope she’s taking care of herself, 3 hrs show sounds like a lot of work. Can’t wait for my date :giveup:

When most of the girlies, including our fave, can't even fit a 15 song long album on a show

(yes I'm still pressed Gaga snubbed Sine From Above like wtf bitch) 

TimotheeChalamet
24 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’m sorry but I feel like we really underestimated her. C’mon Madonna( who’s older) is pulling 55+ shows. Gaga just doesn’t want to do those numbers rn. Cant tell me Madona rn is dancing more and singing better than Gaga, for her to do that many shows.

But the pain flares are unexpected, so she has to consider that when planning shows etc (I was talking about the songs setlist itself, maybe I misunderstood your comment) 

Archived