Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lance Reddick Passed Away

Perfume

Featured Posts

That's sad news, especially with the new movie coming out and while the cast are doing promos. Must be a real shock for them, especially if he seemed well only a few days ago.

Sarah H
5 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

natural causes at 60??? 

this is so sad and shocking :ohno:

People die of natural causes at all ages, it can be anything like cancer, heart attack etc.

Sad news. 

CatelynnMarie
8 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

People die of natural causes at all ages, it can be anything like cancer, heart attack etc.

Sad news. 

It just shocked me. Usually they specify what kind of illness. I was always under the impression that natural causes were just, well, passing without something inherently causing it. At least that’s how people had explained to me in the past :( 

Sarah H
36 minutes ago, CatelynnMarie said:

It just shocked me. Usually they specify what kind of illness. I was always under the impression that natural causes were just, well, passing without something inherently causing it. At least that’s how people had explained to me in the past :( 

No it just means from something natural like illness. Not a suspicious death. I understand why you'd think that though I used to too. 

Maybe they'll say at a later date exactly what he died from. 

NintendoMONSTER

This is incredible sad news…

I really loved him and his roles :( 

He was amazing in Fringe :giveup:

River

he was amazing in Horizon :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Cavadour

Oh sh*t. A-f*ckin-gain. What an incredible loss. His gruffy chopped delivery and looming presence will be sorely missed. Loved him in Fringe and all the cop shows. Well... :noparty:

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Knife

R.I.P.

He really had an amazing voice, and I loved his work in Horizon Zero Dawn/Forbidden West.

Archived