šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Cara Delevingne won the oscars

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

let me start by saying that I'm so happy that red carpet fashion is looking good again cuz a few years thereĀ it really felt like we were in trouble and good fashion was on the decline. But the carpets have really been picking up lately and fashion trends in general but take a look at how on point this look is

Screenshot-20230317-164010-Instagram.jpgĀ  Ā Screenshot-20230317-164051-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20230317-164028-Instagram.jpgĀ Screenshot-20230317-164041-Instagram.jpg

Mother of Puppies

When I saw her my jaw dropped... she looked FABULOUS! Best dressed & styled of the evening in my opinion :ororomunroe:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Oriane

I should have waited this year to submit this for the red round in CC :madge:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MelbHawker

She looks so beautiful - she was actually my best dressed at the Oscars. Glad to see her doing so well!

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

let me start by saying that I'm so happy that red carpet fashion is looking good again cuz a few years thereĀ it really felt like we were in trouble and good fashion was on the decline. But the carpets have really been picking up lately and fashion trends in general but take a look at how on point this look is

Screenshot-20230317-164010-Instagram.jpgĀ  Ā Screenshot-20230317-164051-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20230317-164028-Instagram.jpgĀ Screenshot-20230317-164041-Instagram.jpg

So happy sheā€™s doing better too after that moment she had. Idk what was going on but sheā€™s glowing and Iā€™m hoping sheā€™s in a better mental state :)

Cavadour

Truly gorgeous. I was happy too to see her at the oscars after that bad episode.

Top notch acting and hypnotic presence in Carnival Row btw.

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Archived