question

Rate the album Chromatica

Blackout19

Rate the album   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

Featured Posts

StressedOut

I said 7, I really like the album don't get me wrong. Alice, 911, Enigma, Replay, Babylon are career highlights tbh, but some other tracks kinda don't have the same oomph to them. Not that they're bad songs, bc ROM and Sour Candy are still mega bops. Fan service was an intrinsic attribute of the era and while it definitely brought appeal I think maybe it hindered it just the smallest bit in terms of maybe making some of the songs more accessible, I mean most of them are ~3 minutes if not under. 

Poltergeist

High highs, and really low lows, but I'll still go with 7.

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

n1kos

It's 8 for me...

So emotional lyrics, strong production, Gaga's voice at the best level... 8 cause i don't like at all the lead single (Replay should have replaced it) , the final version of Free Woman was very disappointing and Plastic Doll is a skip.

My top 5 : Alice , Babylon, Rain on me , Replay, Sine from above 

I will fly on a challenger across the sky like a phoenix..

GovernmentHookah

Chromatica is a solid 9 for me. Her best album to date. I had to take it down a peg because I believe the production could’ve had a bit more oomph. The demos showed more of what I expected the album to be. Anyway, I’m grateful that Chromatica got me through 2020 and beyond. :pawsup:

Archived