Blackout19

Rate the album   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Title.

Featured Posts

Blackout19

How would you rate Gaga’s best album ever? :holdmyhand:

For me is for sure a good 10.

This album is without a doubt her best album so far, and I am sure it will be hard to like an album from Gaga, the way I like Chromatica. 

911 GIF by Lady Gaga

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

skedaddleBItCh

10 ofc:kara: No skips, all songs are solid, contains some of her best works

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

Benji

10/10

Her best work yet.  No skips.  The album I’ve always wanted from her.  I would sacrifice my first born child to listen to it again for the first time.  Iconic.

Anderson123

9. Would be a 10 without Plastic Doll and not a fan of Free Woman or 1000 Doves dance version. 

HookerOnAChurch

a full 9. That album is second only to Born This Way. 

Maxine Puth

8. It’s a solidly produced album and the lyrics are good, some of her best. But theres not much risk, barely anything that screams “Gaga” in the EDM sense. Chromatica was supposed to be her “return” to the electronic scene, but it fell kinda flat. In my opinion theres about 3 standout tracks, and the rest are kinda there. But I also know that this was supposed to be geared towards the GP… so the difference compared to BTW or ARTPOP is understandable. 

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

9/10, would be 10/10 but has a few duds (free woman, sine)

Only has one dud (Sour Candy)

Mirrion Rizzons
7 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

Only has one dud (Sour Candy)

sour candy one of my favs personally! I like how simple and lighthearted it is - a proper 'party' song that gives a good break from the more morbid songs

My top 5:

1. Replay

2. Babylon

3. 911

4. Sour Candy

5. Rain On Me

ARTFAP

6/10

-1 for Stupid Love (i dont like chorus with no lyrics its giving me ratsmokers..her weakest debut single ever)

-1 for not giving us more music videos i feel like the era ended abruptly, sour candy, babylon deserves a music video

-1 for not giving us more meaning or exploring the visuals. like those symbols? whats the other symbols meant? i guess will never know.

-1 because most of the songs are under 2 minutes! only rappers that has a name "lil" that has that runtime. she is LADY GAGA. an ICON a LEGEND! 

Gagaism
41 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

8. It’s a solidly produced album and the lyrics are good, some of her best. But theres not much risk, barely anything that screams “Gaga” in the EDM sense. Chromatica was supposed to be her “return” to the electronic scene, but it fell kinda flat. In my opinion theres about 3 standout tracks, and the rest are kinda there. But I also know that this was supposed to be geared towards the GP… so the difference compared to BTW or ARTPOP is understandable. 

You couldn’t have said it better. I mean, I love the album and Alice is what I’ve always wanted from her but that’s exactly how I feel about the album as a whole :franminervini:

Ladle Ghoulash
40 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

sour candy one of my favs personally! I like how simple and lighthearted it is - a proper 'party' song that gives a good break from the more morbid songs

My top 5:

1. Replay

2. Babylon

3. 911

4. Sour Candy

5. Rain On Me

I pretty much completely agree with your top 5, but I'd swap out Enigma for SC.

Archived