💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

The Eras Tour Countdown

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

gabeoz
2 minutes ago, DontCallMeAlice said:

Now she’s 42 songs in, unbelievable. This is the longest show ever made by a popstar. Do y’all think she’s gonna cut some songs as the tour goes on ? Honestly I’m wondering how she’ll be able to pull these shows multiple times a week  

It definitely seems like they pulled back a lot on her choreo to give her the energy to do this long of a show, and plus this tour is more spaced out with 1 or 2 back-to-back shows about every week

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

I may try to buy tickets day of while HYMEN performs. Hopefully desperate scalpers drop prices. :selena:

Agunimon

Final setlist:

Miss Americana and the Heartbreak Prince
Cruel Summer 
The Man
You Need to Calm Down
Lover
The Archer
Fearless
You Belong With Me
Love Story
tis the damn season
willow
marjorie
champagne problems
tolerate it
...Ready For It
Delicate
Don't Blame Me
Look What You Made Me Do
Enchanted
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well (10 Minute Version) 
invisible string
betty
last great american dynasty 
august / illicit affairs
my tears ricochet
cardigan
Style
Blank Space
Shake It Off
Wildest Dreams
Bad Blood
[surprise song each concert] / mirrorball this concert
Tim McGraw
Lavender Haze
Anti-Hero
Midnight Rain
Vigilante ****
Bejeweled
Mastermind
Spoken seven interlude after All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

Blackout19
58 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Lavender Haze
Anti-Hero
Midnight Rain
Vigilante ****
Bejeweled
Mastermind
Edited 28 minutes

yasssss :heart:

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Versace

Someone please tell me that she’s signing half of each song? 

How long was the first show? 

I genuinely worry for her mind and body on how sustainable this tour is going to be. I still feel second hand guilt for how hard Gaga pushed herself during the BTWB and if this tour doesn’t seem sustainable I hope we can relay the message to Taylor that she doesn’t have to overwhelm herself like this. 

Agunimon
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

I genuinely worry for her mind and body on how sustainable this tour is going to be. I still feel second hand guilt for how hard Gaga pushed herself during the BTWB and if this tour doesn’t seem sustainable I hope we can relay the message to Taylor that she doesn’t have to overwhelm herself like this. 

She sang shorted versions of the following: Miss Americana, You Need to Calm Down, Fearless, Tis The Damn Season, Marjorie, Tolerate It, Don't Blame Me, Enchanted, I Knew You Were Trouble, Illicit Affairs (which was sort of added to the end of August), Wildest Dreams, Bad Blood.

The show was around 3 hours.

2School4Cool

44 songs??? Gutted that I’m not going to this tour, the only thing keeping my heart from sinking into my stomach is the fact that I’m going to see some of my favorite artists later this year lol. She really gave her all on this one, I can’t even imagine how giddy fans must be waiting for their shows, I’m jealous and excited for all of them lol

See The Best In Everyone

Future Lovers
5 minutes ago, Versace said:

The show is about 3 hours and 10 minutes long. only a few songs are shortened

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Btw, the stage is really hugeee

And really beautiful 

C62120-FC-9-BE6-4806-BFC8-DB211-E0-C8-A5

Ronnie

Just got home from the show and I am beat!

3 hours is way too long for me. It was a good show and had some really beautiful scenic moments but in my opinion the rep tour was much better. Something about this show lacked energy. Idk. Maybe it’s because I’m not a big fan of folklore/evermore and literally almost fell asleep during that bit but the set list was all over the place and felt clunky. 

River

must say that the backdrops are pretty amazing

but the dancers with clouds thingy and all that feels a bit like a Katy Perry tour and out of place.

44 songs.. I really hope for the fans that she will be able to finish this tour healthy, it's too much for one person, it's like screaming cancellation mid-tour because of health problems (exhausted, damaged voice cords etc)

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived