💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

JLo goes viral for vocal skills

noa234

Featured Posts

Emvee

Twitter is such a cesspool   :toofunny:

But it’s so damaging because, although social media is obviously not real life and this sort of circle jerking would be unacceptable in any respectable social situation beyond high school, twitter influences POLITICS and POLICY. Politicians are creating legislation in reaction to terminally online people whose brains never developed beyond 12th grade. 

This JLo video ain’t that deep, but this is the sort of thing that happens all the time and it slowly but surely shapes society. It’s tragic. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker

JLo is an icon, haters can continue hating. Given her career, she has nothing left to prove.

:classy:

Lucas

My point of view is that if Rihanna can sing it live and make it sound good, then most people can. No shade, I love Riri, but it's kinda true haha

Emigrante

I’m not a Jennifer Lopez fan, but if Twitter account is named “TheMimiReign” you know what’s going on. :laughga:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

JazzGa

That... wasn't even bad. A completely normal performance! Stop letting the haters think they're funny when they are just tired 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

It really doesn't sound that bad. I just don't think the song suites her voice. 

"back to you, f*cker"

SPARTACUS

Idk what some of y'all are talking about. I thought that was fine... :wtf:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Killa

this is very good, there's only a minor moment of rushing and the open high note but it's on pitcha and elongated with a vibrato which makes it cool. ..She has the tendency to open vowels too much which isnt very beautiful. Her usual iconic voice comes through at circa one minute. For a seasoned singer it would be cool to have that from the whole song. At least it's her interpretation, tho it's not very clear what she wants to do. 

Monstermilo

not ppl bashing this but stanning taylor swift, the most mediocre singer of all time LMAO

6 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

She sounds good though? People are hating on her for this performance? Also it seems like it’s from years ago when she was on American Idol, I don’t get why all of a sudden people are going crazy over it now 

Its literally a thread about celebs covering Rihanna songs.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

tylerjs

I mean the average person on the street probably wouldn’t struggle to sing this either but that aside I imagine they used live autotune as many performers do nowadays. It can be almost impossible to tell and it’s incredibly easy to leave natural-sounding bits/slight errors in to make it less perfect and manufactured sounding. Wouldn’t be surprised to find out they applied it to her here tbh

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

misha4ever

The problem with JLo is how she wants to be a vocalist and sing out of her range, when she cannot. There are plenty of artists who cannot sing yet you love their songs because they're suited for their range or lack of.

Plus she's well known for lip-syncing and using other people's voices so the dislike is not without basis. But I do think half of the time people are just irrationally mean to her.

I really like her and a lot of her songs are BOPs.

english is not my native language >.<

Archived