On 3/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, pachinko said:

He says y’all made his morning! :ladyhaha:

U showed him the thread? Lol

Gagaism
On 3/17/2023 at 11:25 AM, pachinko said:

He says y’all made his morning! :ladyhaha:

Not me reading moaning :franminervini:

ChavaWM

I can't stand "content creators" who ask their followers to send them money so they don't have to get normal jobs and deal with life The way the rest of us do. Not cute

pachinko
1 hour ago, ChavaWM said:

I can't stand "content creators" who ask their followers to send them money so they don't have to get normal jobs and deal with life The way the rest of us do. Not cute

I encourage you to open your mind. You have no idea what people’s life struggles are. 

TortureMeOnReplay

Not remembering where the intro music is from has been bothering me all week :huntyga:

skedaddleBItCh
3 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

This is such narrow mindedness

🇵🇭༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽🇵🇭

ChavaWM
21 hours ago, pachinko said:

I encourage you to open your mind. You have no idea what people’s life struggles are. 

I read the gofundme, nothing extremely detrimental. He decided to move from one coast to another to pursue YouTube/content creator and is asking for funds for food and stuff. Just get a temporary job to fund your hobbies and lifestyle until your well off

ChavaWM
19 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

This is such narrow mindedness

It's not. You can go ahead and donate if my comment bothered you so much. I can link the gofundme if you need me to

pachinko
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

It's not. You can go ahead and donate if my comment bothered you so much. I can link the gofundme if you need me to

This is not very Born This Way of you. I will pray for you. 

Archived