💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Does anyone still have their Chromatica Oreos?

AshIey

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
1 hour ago, ALGAYDO said:

For my birthday last year, a friend of mine had one of the Chromatica Oreos turned into a little dildo lol the base of the dildo is acrylic and has the Oreo right in the middle lol 

:air:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Benji

For my birthday last year, a friend of mine had one of the Chromatica Oreos turned into a little dildo lol the base of the dildo is acrylic and has the Oreo right in the middle lol 

Maybe homophobia had some points :max:

I love this though.  If you have a picture of it, share it :ladyhaha:

alsemanche

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Flippy

I — 

was not expecting to read that today omg :laughga:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

NATAH

i'm sorry, what? :max:

mother, what must i do?

Gen Z artRAVE

NOOO i was meant to save them but ate them, they was boring anyways cuss Europe banned pink + green dye

This meat dress stinks <3

Tinnitus15

I can’t imagine the mods’ face when they think this is another calm thread but see a Chromatica oreo dildo in here lmfaoooooooooo

ALGAYDO
15 minutes ago, Gen Z artRAVE said:

I- I'm truamtized...im a minor!!!! :traumatica: #TRAUMATICA

Omg BLOCKED 

CyanLights
37 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I can’t imagine the mods’ face when they think this is another calm thread but see a Chromatica oreo dildo in here lmfaoooooooooo

We’re so tired :cyanlights:

CyanLights

Stop quoting it for the love of god Google Adsense is about to show up to my house :deadbanana:

ALGAYDO
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Stop quoting it for the love of god Google Adsense is about to show up to my house :deadbanana:

I am so sorry :messga:

Benji
50 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Not my post being deleted :rip: I didn’t think it was against the rules :toofunny:

Omg DM me I need to see it :ladyhaha:

Archived