Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Does anyone still have their Chromatica Oreos?

AshIey

Featured Posts

AshIey

I don’t know why I just randomly remembered I have two packs of Chromatica Oreos somewhere in my closet :volantis: I think I wrapped them in a grocery bag but my closet is a mess so I don’t want to go looking for them.

Does anyone still have theirs? Do they go bad? I’m afraid to open the bag and they’ll smell bad or something 😭

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I froze it in my freezer :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, AshIey said:

I don’t know why I just randomly remembered I have two packs of Chromatica Oreos somewhere in my closet :volantis: I think I wrapped them in a grocery bag but my closet is a mess so I don’t want to go looking for them.

Does anyone still have theirs? Do they go bad? I’m afraid to open the bag and they’ll smell bad or something 😭

Chances are the oils have seeped over the packaging, and the cookies will look drier. But the smell will still smell sweet for now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I got a promotional box of them from Oreo and I have it sealed in my closet for good memories 10 years from now :vegas: but I will not be opening them. They’re locked up with my Monster Ball tour book and ArtRAVE bubble blower :holdmyhand:

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

This person probably does :laughga: 

I also have those LOLOL

emili0

I have an unopened pack in my pantry 😂 my roommates always ask me if it’s time to throw them out lol

Helxig
58 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

I also have those LOLOL

It's actually kinda cool because the Oreos are a limited time thing that either gets eaten or composted and doesn't last for long, so they kinda exist only for a blip in time. But the few people who preserved one in resin get to keep this very rare Gaga item forever that not many people will have

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Auralegends

After a few months I ate them but I kept the packaging. We only got the regular Oreos but in the Chromatica packaging

Lady Gaga 2009

I wish Chromatica Oreos were still being produced :traumatica: I still have the packaging from the two packs I got

ALGAYDO

For my birthday last year, a friend of mine had one of the Chromatica Oreos turned into a little dildo lol the base of the dildo is acrylic and has the Oreo right in the middle lol 

Archived