💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where were you when Gaga announced music?

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

River
12 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

and we thank you for that

Episode 4 Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jewels n Drugs
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

I remember watching the VMAs in 2010 when she won so many awards, wore the McQueen Outift, and the biggest moment of all…she announced “Born This Way” by singing it. I was so shook and glued to my Tv, I felt triumphant in a weird way, I felt like we all won, I wanted to cry especially when she said “Tonight we’re the cool kids, little monsters”, I felt that deep in my soul :heart:

im crying rn i remember this like yesterday :flutter:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, TheFame Monster said:

Do you remember where you were when Gaga made a big announcement?

I was on the toilet when I saw the colorful grid she posted for Perfect Illusion

1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

Omg I was also in the toilet when she announced Stupid Love.

Toilet Queen

I was on the toilet for both :air: I feel seen and validated.

Onlygaga

Literally always asleep :toofunny: I remember back in 2013 I would obsessively check forums and google “Lady Gaga ARTPOP” almost hourly. The one morning I actually slept in and didn’t get up until afternoon she had announced ARTPOP. So I missed the initial meltdown/hype. I was so upset lol. Same thing happened with Chromatica/ stupid love. 

Robo Ga

Only Canadians will understand some of these… :sis:

I was in Zellers when Bad Romance was announced and I thought it was going to be a ballad… I saw the tweet come to my blackberry as a text 😅

I watched the born this way announcement live at VMAs like many of you and was SHOOK AS HELL! LOVEDDD that

ARTPOP I don’t really remember… but I remember when Aura leaked and I was obsessed. I was at home and made my (straight) brother listen to it and he was like “Nice👍” LMFAO

For Perfect Illusion, I was sitting in a Tim Hortons :interestinga: thinking “finally this b***h is back to pop music…” 💀

When Stupid Love leaked I was at work and drove home BLASTING that **** so happy I was getting emotional 🙏

Can’t wait for our next album announcement, whenever it comes!

🤖⚡️

Trigger

I've been around since TFM days but I was so young I barely remember most of what was happening. :laughga:

I guess the thing I remember most was her announcement of ARTPOP.

Pablo

I was at a book store when they announced that Applause was going to release a week early. I didn't have a smart phone so I drove home and caught it on the radio :bradley:

Don't visit my profile

darkgaga

ARTPOP and applause were announced when I was just one hour on vacation in Turkey. And SL was announced when I was on a skiing trip! Queen of announced lead singles when I am on vacation. Also Enigma (the Vegas thing) was announced when laying next to the pool on another vacation

so now every vacation I think she will announce something…

ilovecheckers

I can only remember the last 3

ARTPOP - I remember it was late at night and I think I was doing summer school homework in my room. I scrumpt.

Perfect Illusion - I had just woken up and I remember seeing the notifications for Gaga posting the colorful collage on Instagram and I literally screamed and cried. 💀

Stupid Love - I was having sex

phantasmas

i was in high school when the Bad Romance MV dropped and me and my BFF were struggling to find a wifi spot and ended up watching a grainy inverted video that someone uploaded on tumblr :poot:

side note: we ended up being so obsessed, we bought Monster Ball tix a few weeks later and ditched school one morning to go see her in SF 

Nateprizhm

When Joanne was announced i was on vacation at the beach. I seen it on Disney channel “pop news”. Of all places lol. I was super happy and excited. I remember feeling butterflies and being so intrigued by the album cover. The album went on to become one of my personal favorites 

TimotheeChalamet

Chilling on the beach when she announced ARTPOP release date (the picture with the transparent mask) 

Archived