💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where were you when Gaga announced music?

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

TheFame Monster

Do you remember where you were when Gaga made a big announcement?

I was on the toilet when I saw the colorful grid she posted for Perfect Illusion

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafau

I was browsing internet when Stupid Love single was announced on my birthday :heart:

I'm not having fun tonight

KindnessPunk

I remember watching the VMAs in 2010 when she won so many awards, wore the McQueen Outift, and the biggest moment of all…she announced “Born This Way” by singing it. I was so shook and glued to my Tv, I felt triumphant in a weird way, I felt like we all won, I wanted to cry especially when she said “Tonight we’re the cool kids, little monsters”, I felt that deep in my soul :heart:

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i remember when she leaked Aura. The moments of ‘is it fake?’ ‘where did this come from’

other than that i don’t remember really 

artdoll

I vividly remember brushing my teeth when Rain On Me dropped, then I had it on loop for like an hour or two before going to bed :ladyhaha:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

ChrissyBot

I was on Christmas/new years vacation at home in my bedroom when she announced Born This Way :kiss:

i was in summer camp when she announced ARTPOP :queenga:

i was smoking weed in the school bathroom the day she announced Perfect Illusion :ladyhaha:

i was in class on my phone when she released the ASIB trailer and ran to the bathroom to watch it and showed all my classmates and teachers :ally:

i was doing coke on my bathroom counter in Missouri when she announced Stupid Love :traumatica:

lilmonster2424

I remember the iconic night she announced ARTPOP and served that sickening look like it was yesterday :bradley: I was in my childhood bedroom and I literally remember staying up all night because I was so excited :firega:

The only other one I remember clearly was when she announced Stupid Love with the billboard pic I was driving around my college campus and I pulled over and was screaming at the top of my lungs, I was also listening to the leak right when she posted it :anveeroy:

ChrissyBot
7 minutes ago, lilmonster2424 said:

I remember the iconic night she announced ARTPOP and served that sickening look like it was yesterday :bradley: I was in my childhood bedroom and I literally remember staying up all night because I was so excited :firega:

The only other one I remember clearly was when she announced Stupid Love with the billboard pic I was driving around my college campus and I pulled over and was screaming at the top of my lungs, I was also listening to the leak right when she posted it :anveeroy:

This day was so iconic!

5-FC98548-484-C-4020-B6-BD-90-FBAF33835-

AFAB2932-EAB7-4820-B084-127-CBA0-EB004.j

River

moderating your meltdowns:alsemanche:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

tylerjs

Girl i dont even remember what happened this morning wtf

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

TheFame Monster
15 minutes ago, River said:

moderating your meltdowns:alsemanche:

and we thank you for that

Siena

I was in the car on the way to high school when she posted the Perfect Illusion announcement, and I was so mad that I had to go to school bc it was a strict catholic school and we weren't allowed on our phones at all, so I had to wait 8 hrs to know wtf was going on. 

Archived