Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga's solo album?

Rafau

Featured Posts

Rafau

Have you thought about whether Gaga will release her amateur album in the future? I've always wanted to hear it. Especially ballads, piano versions and short acapellas between songs. It can be covers, her iconic singles or new songs. I just expect it at least once. I want it to be like I Wanna Be With You, Speechless or 1000 Doves (Piano Version).

I'm not having fun tonight

Maxine Puth

I’d love an album where she just says the things she needs to say ala Blue Bannister, no big production :bradley: Like imagine just her as a songwriter, maybe a small band, and that’s it. Lots of piano ballads / moody songs. 

TEANUS

I need a rock oriented album and a disco/funk/punk album from her first. They can both have piano-heavy ballads :ohwell: but I need another taste of pop Gaga, or at least big production Gaga. Chromatica just wasn't enough after waiting 6.5 years for full-fledged classic Gaga, and part of that wasn't anyone's fault (pandemic who shall not be named)

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Benji

I was thinking after hearing Dreaming In Real Life how magical it would be to get one full album of Gaga just sat at the piano.  Honestly I’d be so here for it.

JgHaus78
2 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I’d love an album where she just says the things she needs to say ala Blue Bannister, no big production :bradley: Like imagine just her as a songwriter, maybe a small band, and that’s it. Lots of piano ballads / moody songs. 

I’d die for that

Trigger

Probably not. I really do wish it would happen, but she's far too dependent on both her label and her production team to ever step away the way or take control of her own stuff the way, for instance, Lana does. :franminervini:

Ladle Ghoulash
4 hours ago, rvfzme said:

Have you thought about whether Gaga will release her amateur album in the future? I've always wanted to hear it. Especially ballads, piano versions and short acapellas between songs. It can be covers, her iconic singles or new songs. I just expect it at least once. I want it to be like I Wanna Be With You, Speechless or 1000 Doves (Piano Version).

Amateur album? Do you mean acoustic? 

Agunimon
6 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

I'm here for this.

Blackout19

I need an album full of songs like "Diamond Heart" 

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Archived