Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift: In my Eras era 💅🏻

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Is she really not going to announce any Canadian dates at all??

Europe is shaking too 😭😭😭

Future Lovers
4 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Is she really not going to announce any Canadian dates at all??

From what I've been seeing on the leaks accounts on Twitter and Reddit (which have been right on the money for many artists when it comes to their tour date announcements as those are much easier to get ahold of than say album announcements), the plan is to announce international dates at some point during this leg, probably in the summertime. 

I feel like she was probably meant to announce already but delayed. Madonna did the same thing, she was going to drop new dates per her own announcement and that did not come to pass so it's making me think that someone else is about to announce something and they're waiting. 

But rest assured, many, many, many sources have said that international tour dates have been organized and it's just a matter of being announced. 

35 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

the plan is to announce international dates at some point during this leg, probably in the summertime. 

I guess this makes sense since if she's doing stadiums only, she has to tour the summer of 2024 in Europe. It doesn't make sense to announce these dates already.

Archived