💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

The Fame Singles

Gen Z artRAVE

Featured Posts

Gen Z artRAVE

As We all Know The Fam by Gaga had some singles...but i made the rest of the songs some single covers, with phots i thought fit, some songs have 2 versions because i can't decide lol...also the photos are from 2006-2010 so some are bigger in size and pixels then others, sorry :)

The-Fame.png 

The Fame - Version 1 :sis:

The-Fame-2.png 

The Fame - Version 2 :ladyhaha:

Money-Honey.png 

Money Honey :huntyga:

Starstruck.png 

Starstruck :zilla:

Boys-Boys-Boys.png 

Boys Boys Boys :stupidoreo:

Paper-Gangsta.png 

Paper Gangsta :saladga:

Brown-Eyes.png 

Brown Eyes :traumatica:

I-Like-It-Rough.png 

I Like It Rough - Version 1 :pray:

I-Like-It-Rough-2.png 

I Like It Rough - Version 2 :holdmyhand:

Summerboy.png 

Summer Boy - Version 1 :ororomunroe:

Summerboy-2.png 

Summer Boy - Version 2 :kara:

Disco-Heaven.png 

Disco Heaven :laughga:

Hoped you liked this, also here's my ranking on the covers (hence the "gagamojis" on them)

My ranking:

1. Brown Eyes

2. I Like It Rough - v1

3. I Like It Rough v2

4. Bots Boys Boys

5. Money Honey (see the poker face dollars)

6. Summer Boy v1

7. The Fame v2

8. Starstruck

9. Summer Boy v2

10. The Fame v1

11. Paper Gangsta

12. Disco Heaven

This meat dress stinks <3

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Gen Z Gaga said:

Boys-Boys-Boys.png 

Boys Boys Boys :stupidoreo:

Slay me the house down boots :tony:

Actual patient

Chesescake

The Fame: v.2

I think the brush on v.1 is a bit extra, while v.2 was just appropriately trashy.

Starstruck > Brown Eyes > HM > BBB

Visually, the black text on HH was almost merge with the dress itself (which is bad.) But I like it more than BBB, consider later have some (maybe too much) TFM vibe for me. One the other hand, the art of Starstruck was great. It's follow the theme and tone of the pop music/Internet culture by that era. The rectangle shape also makes it's looks like some cheap a** CD like Red and Blue.

ILIR: v.2

Yeah I just prefer washroom then bar. But I do think you can change the title's font into the font of artist name.

Summer Boy: v.1

Brown hair Gaga clear.

Any way here's the rank:

SB v.1 = SS > BE = TF v.2 > HM > ILIR v.2 = DH > BBB > PG > TF v.1 = ILIR v. 1 = SB v.2 

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Gen Z Gaga said:

Wich yalls faves?

The Fame v2 is fitting

Gen Z artRAVE
2 hours ago, Chesescake said:

I think the brush on v.1 is a bit extra, while v.2 was just appropriately trashy.

Visually, the black text on HH was almost merge with the dress itself (which is bad.) But I like it more than BBB, consider later have some (maybe too much) TFM vibe for me. One the other hand, the art of Starstruck was great. It's follow the theme and tone of the pop music/Internet culture by that era. The rectangle shape also makes it's looks like some cheap a** CD like Red and Blue.

Yeah I just prefer washroom then bar. But I do think you can change the title's font into the font of artist name.

Brown hair Gaga clear.

Any way here's the rank:

SB v.1 = SS > BE = TF v.2 > HM > ILIR v.2 = DH > BBB > PG > TF v.1 = ILIR v. 1 = SB v.2 

Thank you for liking it and for you're good critique, although i probably wont re do it since i lost the Photoshop files :( but yet agin tyyyyy

Gen Z artRAVE
2 hours ago, Chesescake said:

Brown hair Gaga clear.

Any way here's the rank:

Oh also yes i think some are more TFM and some cheaper Cd's because i think it fits gaga growing in budget after the main singles, you know early Gaga was budget the TFM was MONEY!!!!

KubaM316
7 hours ago, Gen Z artRAVE said:

Wich yalls faves?

18 hours ago, Gen Z artRAVE said:

Boys-Boys-Boys.png

Brown-Eyes.png

I-Like-It-Rough.png

Summerboy.png

Summerboy-2.png

These :heart:

Gen Z artRAVE