💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Taylor Swift is releasing 4 songs tonight

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Levine
1 hour ago, NewYorkGirl said:

I’m not a fan, but I would be so happy to be fed like Taylor’s fans. 

I get where you coming from, but Gaga has been feeding us non stop in the last...decade? Music, Movies, Performances. ASIB era was a dream and then we got Chromatica, then another movie, a soundtrack song and another movie which will give us new songs and at 99% another album right after. Let's give this woman some credit. 

I'm fine with Gaga taking her time to do one thing at the time in a perfect way and getting all the praise (the real one, not the fake and bought one) from all over the world (not only in english speaking countries!)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
11 minutes ago, Levine said:

I get where you coming from, but Gaga has been feeding us non stop in the last...decade? Music, Movies, Performances. ASIB era was a dream and then we got Chromatica, then another movie, a soundtrack song and another movie which will give us new songs and at 99% another album right after. Let's give this woman some credit. 

I'm fine with Gaga taking her time to do one thing at the time in a perfect way and getting all the praise (the real one, not the fake and bought one) from all over the world (not only in english speaking countries!)

Thank you. Gaga is feeding us but differently because she’s now also a full-on movie star and takes time to regularly star in leading roles in high profile acclaimed smash hit movies alongside her also flourishing music and touring careers. No one is doing it like her. 

TEANUS
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

When can we pre order the 4 track LPs with 4 different color variants??! :excited2:

There’s actually 16 because each color then comes in 4 versions, each with a different track first. 16 different covers as well

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

1 hour ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Imagine being a Swiftie and being fed 24/7... :cryga:

It feels so good being a Swiftie, except that I live in Europe and her world evolves around the USA :triggered:

Anderson123
17 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

There’s actually 16 because each color then comes in 4 versions, each with a different track first. 16 different covers as well

There's 10 variant colors because each of them represent an era (album). And there's going to be 3 limited LPs that represent Fearless TV, Red TV and Speak Now TV.

NewYorkGirl
35 minutes ago, Levine said:

My comment actually wasn’t directed at Gags and was more of a general statement that rings true to most fandoms unfortunately. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

spector

eyes open & all of the girls?! my nervous system is not ready. :nooo:

stella + elliot = stelliot

Franch Toast

Do Swifties ever get indigestion from being fed so much? 

She/Her/Hers

2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Do Swifties ever get indigestion from being fed so much? 

No, never, except the sad feeling of so many good songs from Midnights or Evermore will never be performed live.

voltron92
2 hours ago, NewYorkGirl said:

I’m not a fan, but I would be so happy to be fed like Taylor’s fans. 

Jealousy, Jealousy 

voltron92
1 hour ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

Excuse me? :stupidoreo: Swifies are fed like always. Lucky you. Btw, "Safe & Sound" is one of my fave songs from her, so I'm really excited. Such a great surprise. 

It's so weird I've been watching the mv for this song nonstop in the past week or so. She must have heard my prayers. Can't wait to hear the new version 

Archived