Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

well where are they 

On Spotify you have to scroll to the Red TV, Fearless TV and Lover singles so 2021 and 2019

FFXSoul91

The tracks are up. They’re just weirdly buried in the “singles” section. All of the Girls You Loved Before is under the release date of 2019 with the Lover cover, If This Was a Movie is under the release date of 2021 with the Fearless TV cover, The 2 Hunger Games songs are under the release date of 2021 with the Red TV cover.

sillynate
29 minutes ago, FFXSoul91 said:

The tracks are up. They’re just weirdly buried in the “singles” section. All of the Girls You Loved Before is under the release date of 2019 with the Lover cover, If This Was a Movie is under the release date of 2021 with the Fearless TV cover, The 2 Hunger Games songs are under the release date of 2021 with the Red TV cover.

Lowkey glad they’re like this and not some new ep with a new cover :bionic:

bpmMonkey

Kinda serving tbh.. Safe&Sound is one of my favorite songs of hers, very happy for the re-recording <3 

the tour kicked off as well last night, right? 

LateToCult
7 minutes ago, gypsy Hero said:

Kinda serving tbh.. Safe&Sound is one of my favorite songs of hers, very happy for the re-recording <3 

the tour kicked off as well last night, right? 

No, girl. Tomorrow. It’s gonna be all over social media and there’ll probably be hella salty monsters on here talking sh*t. :ladyhaha:

bpmMonkey
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

No, girl. Tomorrow. It’s gonna be all over social media and there’ll probably be hella salty monsters on here talking sh*t. :ladyhaha:

Oh. Idk, I’m in Germany. It’s 7am and I thought maybe that’s tomorrow somewhere.. 🤷🏼‍♀️

but I’m pretty excited to see her new tour and like 2/4 of the „new“ songs, so no s talking here :kiss:

Maxine Puth

Thanks for reminding me how good Safe and Sound is :messga: 

But also the way this was released… kinda the blueprint for ACT II / new ARTPOP songs? :ohwell: a lot of people think it would mean making a big deal and doing a whole era when it’s very clear artists can release new music and date them in the past / not need to promote them. 

Archived