Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Old Gaga vs Now Gaga"

Brolysskins

Featured Posts

Brolysskins

Ok so I was bored today and watched a million reactions to Hold my hand as the Oscars. Most of these people are praising her for wearing no make up and being so raw but at the same time they talk sht about Gaga's earlier days as if her avant garde persona was ever a bad thing. Even back then when she wore heel-less shoes, prosthetics, Mugler bodysuits, fake moles, never would be seen in without heels, lived halfway between reality and fantasy, sang TEOG tangled in a spider web as sailor moon,  hated hollywood, she was being HERSELF. She would still sit down and perform a song with nothing but her and her piano; Speechless, You and i, Brown eyes (live at Monster Ball), Dope etc. 

The public forget she's a human like every other. We all grow and get a little more comfy lol, she's still doing some crazy **** tho so they better be ready for Joker promo and she comes back like this:

tumblr_pfh2gv4slZ1v6s7wdo1_r1_1280.jpg

(2010 Met Gala, rare but one of my fav Gaga looks EVER)

adios! <3

Maxine Puth

Does anyone else also feel like we’re in this loop where the GP keeps on being shocked by her talent and rawness :max: it’s been like 8 years since she started stripping back on her performance art, and every time she delivers an Oscar performance it’s like people forgot the last time she was “so raw” and “finally stopped wearing meat” lol

monketsharona

I miss her old self mainly for her music career, still think it was her peak creatively. And I'd definitely take more music from her. She's so missed on that field. 

In terms of global reception around her, she's in a better place right now. 

Bowman

She just so mature now and chill about everything 

i do really miss her weird / crazy days when she would wear crazy outfits, but she said the times wear she wore these outfits are when she had the most struggles going on, so i do think she is probably doing well at the moment

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Galvon
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Does anyone else also feel like we’re in this loop where the GP keeps on being shocked by her talent and rawness :max: it’s been like 8 years since she started stripping back on her performance art, and every time she delivers an Oscar performance it’s like people forgot the last time she was “so raw” and “finally stopped wearing meat” lol

Yeah I notice this a lot, not just with Gaga but also with the casting of Hailey Bailey as Ariel for example. The casting was known since 2019 and it was a very trending topic. Everyone had opinions. Then last year the first teaser gets released and so many people were surprised again. This week a full trailer was released and I still read comments of people who just discover a black woman plays Ariel. :wtf:

Gen Z artRAVE

I Love Lady and Gaga and Lady Gaga, i can miss the 2010s meat dresses and wigs while i love the flats, t-s and hair, i love how se gives range, but it sometimes feels like she envy's that side or hates it after 2013 and interscope forced her to go mainstream....

This meat dress stinks <3

RochestrMonstr

She still seemed to do her “avant-garde” style outfits during the videos of the Chromatica and even Joanne’s looks were campy and over the top for how “stripped” it was presented. 

I think she’s just known as a wider spectrum of talent now and doesn’t need to go so outrageous all the time, but still sometimes does.

Archived