💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Producer Sues His Own Daughter for Claiming Songwriting Credit

yxi

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Gaga generally writes the words and the melody of the sung notes. Producers have more or less impact on the musical production depending on the song. For example, Bloody Mary was a song that DJWS had mostly already intact except for lyrics, whereas Gaga came up with pretty much all of Speechless except the non-piano instruments. We know though that Gaga always has input to the productions to various degrees, even when she doesn't physically write the bulk of it.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

Pete Wyoming Bender has credit too? Did Gaga sample one of his songs for Teeth?

Peter Wyoming Bender is actually a Native American Musician. Thats cool that he's on Teeth, I never knew that, but now that I think about it you can totally hear his voice and drumming starting at the very intro and sampled throughout. Very cool. I love this song anyway, but now I love it more.

Can someone explain "Teddy wrote the music and the lyrics came from Lady Gaga" to me? Aren't they the same thing?

Oh my God are you ok now? Can you walk? :ohno:

The crash was in June. I walk fine. But my neck is completely out of alignment, one of the vertebra in my neck could fall off if I am punched in the head, and the vertebra in my spine are pushed together.

My name isn't Timmers

Imagine this controversy becoming so controversial that Teeth will start cracking up the charts. :legend:

I guess I can only dream. :derpga:

Archived