đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Idea: GGD Producers page

DISZKO

Featured Posts

Hey lovelies,

I was wondering, there are many of us who are producers on this forum, perhaps we could do a Soundcloud page or an archive based on submissions for releasing unofficial remixes like EPs? (non profit ofcourse) maybe tracks could be posted in a topic and submissions could be voted by the community.

I am not sure how pages treat remixes anymore if they include Gagas vocals but I could look into this.

First of all, what really gave me hype and motivation with listening to Gaga was the remixes they would put out after each single and album. Sadly the recent years we havent had as much.

I was thinking if we could have a Soundcloud page collectively that is dedicated for posting small EPs with cool album art of unofficial fan made remixes that are polished and appreciated by the forum maybe we could replace that as a collective. GGD still has a lot of exposure and we had interviews with DJWS and producers before. It would be cool if they could have somewhere to listen to them and we could also have some exposure. Maybe one day we get contacted to work with Gaga, who knows haha.

Would this be possible? @ChicaSkas

ChicaSkas

That is an amazing idea!

I'll never forget one time I interviewed Klimis Ioannidis and he released a surprise You and I demo remix that was an outtake from the official You and I remix cd 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ChicaSkas

@danbekim

@solarwave what do you guys think

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bowman

I'm a producer!! I haven't done many remixes but i'm a DJ that is currently studying music production in London and make my own dance music. I'd happily be involved :music:

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived