💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Old GagaDaily, Fashion Page.

DISZKO

Featured Posts

I remember when I was in high school me and my best friend would check GagaDaily obsessively, actually she was the one who shown me GGD as I didnt have internet for years :green:. Also I remember the chat on the sidebar, I wrote if she could come to Hungary once and literally the next day we had new dates and Budapest was part of it ..spooky. It was by far my favorite performance I ever seen live.  7th of November 2010.

Anyway, GGD  looked like this, it actually made me think about the fashion page. I remember the site had a section of that shown her outfits, which designer, where you could get mock ups etc.. is this something that is still alive? I really miss this function of GGD.

DyGRjCpU8AASbKA?format=jpg&name=4096x409

:flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter::flutter:

bionic

"GagaDaily you're my favorite"

how this site has fallen lmao

@ChicaSkas might be able to help you find something akin to the fasion section with her encyclopedic knoiwledge

buy bionic

RAMROD

Kind of, not exactly the same, our lovely @SamanthaC  is posting Gaga's fashion routinely in throw back manner.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Ultimecia

"Bad Romance is the first single from Lady GaGa's second album [...]" :traumatica:

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

52 minutes ago, Ophelia said:

La Maison Gaga does an INSANE job cataloguing all of her fashion, both on his website and IG:

https://lamaisongaga.com/

This really rings a bell, I think they had a tumblr. Isnt it the same person who used to do the GGD Fashion section?

ChicaSkas

LMG is the king when it comes to archiving records of what she wore when and the encyclopedic knowledge of same

I can't remember who wrote the main page back then It was likely admin 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived