Melanie Martinez - Death

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gh0styguy
1 minute ago, artdoll said:

I'll pass, I wanna hear the full thing all at once :pray: :heart: thank you!

Good choice, that snippet contained almost the best part of the song (in my opinion) - the buildup is more rewarding hearing it in full context 🥰

Do you know if it’s gonna release with the video or is that being released at a later date? Either way the song is going to be highly elevated by the visuals. 

artdoll
1 minute ago, gh0styguy said:

Good choice, that snippet contained almost the best part of the song (in my opinion) - the buildup is more rewarding hearing it in full context 🥰

Do you know if it’s gonna release with the video or is that being released at a later date? Either way the song is going to be highly elevated by the visuals. 

Thanks, I can't wait to hear it in full! :pray:

It's been unofficially confirmed that it it will drop alongside a music video since a couple of online stores that will be selling PORTALS has more or less confirmed in the description of the album that the lead single was 'DEATH' and would be dropping March 17th with a music video! :woohoo:

This is how we more or less have known about the single for about two weeks or so! :heart:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

A great comeback single :applause:

I love seeing her exploring and really bringing something new and raw  :firega:

River
43 minutes ago, artdoll said:

Sad Dog GIF

aww you're washing @NATAH

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SpiritBunny

It's good but at the same time it feels like a few different songs mashed together. Will still be streaming though. 

PartySick
13 hours ago, NATAH said:

these new music threads being posted on a thursday are a pain cus i never remember to come back to them :cyanlights:

Just open up @alsemanche's thread:

There's usually links to the individual threads in the OP for major releases, you can visit the ones you're interested in after they come out for you :flutter:

🖤

NATAH
13 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Just open up @alsemanche's thread:

There's usually links to the individual threads in the OP for major releases, you can visit the ones you're interested in after they come out for you :flutter:

im too neurodivergent for all of that :cyanlights:

mother, what must i do?

Flippy

3 more hours for us US people :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

artdoll
3 minutes ago, Flippy said:

3 more hours for us US people :giveup:

I need it now! :messga:

And then after this we have to wait 2 more weeks for the album! :giveup:

Flippy
3 minutes ago, artdoll said:

I need it now! :messga:

And then after this we have to wait 2 more weeks for the album! :giveup:

Soon my child, soon! 
The Little Mermaid Reaction GIF

I honestly can’t wait to receive my signed CD’s :giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

artdoll
1 minute ago, Flippy said:

Soon my child, soon! 
The Little Mermaid Reaction GIF

I honestly can’t wait to receive my signed CD’s :giveup:

omg lucky!!! I'm so happy you were able to get them before they sold out! :woohoo: :heart:

This era is definitely shaping up to be her best one yet. So excited for what's to come, and let's not forget she'll be performing this coming week at Lollapalooza! They'll more than likely perform DEATH and maybe some other songs now that the tracklist has been revealed! :excited:

Bully Pop

Mannnn, what an absolute beast of a comeback. Lyrically, it’s such a compelling song and it went directions I never expected!!

Flippy
2 minutes ago, artdoll said:

omg lucky!!! I'm so happy you were able to get them before they sold out! :woohoo: :heart:

This era is definitely shaping up to be her best one yet. So excited for what's to come, and let's not forget she'll be performing this coming week at Lollapalooza! They'll more than likely perform DEATH and maybe some other songs now that the tracklist has been revealed! :excited:

Wait, I saw they were in stock like, 2 days ago? :hmm:

Did you not get one? 
OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! I’m so excited, I swear! She better perform Play Date from the OG as well :selena:

artdoll
20 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Wait, I saw they were in stock like, 2 days ago? :hmm:

Did you not get one? 

I think I might've got confused with the boxes that sold out. (I think they got restocked though. :rip:)

And no. I'll probably ask for one for my birthday or Christmas tho! :ladyhaha:

21 minutes ago, Flippy said:

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!!! I’m so excited, I swear! She better perform Play Date from the OG as well :selena:

I know she said during that one Halloween performance that she wasn't going to be performing Cry Baby songs moving forward but I think some songs like Play Date are a given due to their popularity! I think her shows are sold out and there will be thousands of people(?) so there's no way she wouldn't perform her most well known songs! :nick:

Archived