Are you here for ACTII?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for ACTII?

• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

River

ACTII is like that toxic partner that always gives you hopes and dreams but at the end they disappoint you all over again, after a while you realize that it's time to move on..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • Like 15
  • LMAO 6
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

CyanLights

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made it to ARTPOPs final track list 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4

Head Empty

I'm not :ohwell:

ARTPOP is in a good place right now. The fanbase is (mostly) at peace about it and the GP has learned to appreciate it. Re-opening that chapter with songs that didn't make the first cut, might not bring the energy that we all want. I'd rather have Gaga focus on new inspiration and creativity.

If anything, re-releasing the original with a few bonus tracks might be the way to go, as opposed to making it an entirely new album.

Edited by Why am I on GGD
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

Benji

It doesn’t personally appeal to me, I feel like Gaga has gone on to make more interesting and better crafted music since ARTPOP so going back to that era would be a regression.

I’ll take new music from her over old songs that didn’t make the cut from my least liked album.

I’m open to hearing leaks or if she really wants to re-release ARTPOP with a couple of bonus tracks then cool but I can’t envision an actual release cycle for a whole “Act 2” being that good.

• Like 7

Julien Lockhart

The way we are tired :messga:

I think it's time to move on, act 2 will never be released

Never have, never will

You can wish at least 2-3 songs for the anniversary but nothing more

Interscope won't allow Gaga to release an album related to ARTPOP

Her contract is count by album, and I guess LG7 or LG8 will be the last albums with her actual contract, so they will not ruin it with a project like act 2

I think it's to move on for all the ARPTOP stans

He ate my heart

tomsches

I think it could be interesting if the entire project is actually realized the way she had planned it. An album with truly avant-garde/experimental pop music and the usage of modern technology in the presentation would be cool! 

• Like 2

HookerOnAChurch

I'm here for a 10th years anniversary with a packaging containing ARTPOP (remastered) and a second CD with a couple of previously unreleased tracks, demos, and brand new remixes. Not The whole ACT II.

• Like 6

TEANUS

Absolutely, if Gaga’s down for it

If she without a doubt has no interest and doesn’t wanna revisit the era/past feelings then so be it I guess, but I think it goes without saying she’s very aware how much we’d love even an unheard crumb from the era

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 2

Future Lovers

I really genuinely don’t think it ever existed to begin with aside from maybe some sketches of songs. Haven’t all the leaked outtakes been songs intended for Act I? 

Even if there are songs that exist in some realized form, there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day and I have no interest in finding out what the reason is. 

• Like 4

Maxine Puth
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

I really genuinely don’t think it ever existed to begin with aside from maybe some sketches of songs. Haven’t all the leaked outtakes been songs intended for Act I? 

Even if there are songs that exist in some realized form, there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day and I have no interest in finding out what the reason is. 

I honestly don’t understand the whole “there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day” argument as if their quality is so bad they’re useless. :icega: The truth is albums usually have track limits and artists can’t just put out every good song they make. Like they have so many projects to work on and if they’re a touring artist they need to focus on promoting what the label thinks will get them more money.

Edited by Maxine Puth
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3