• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose Alberto

DJWS promised that we would get something. It has to be a new unreleased song at least please... :pray:

Chromatica Island

As an annoying ARTPOP stan yes, even if most of the songs are mid, I still want to hear it.:iamfair:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Ouranos
On 3/16/2023 at 8:55 PM, CyanLights said:

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made or to ARTPOPs final track list 

Idk those execs that got final say probably don’t have taste I can imagine there’s a few bangers they stole from us

Roughhouse Dandy

If and only if she feels it's a route she wants to take in her career, then absolutely. An anniversary special edition drop is probably what we're getting (if anything) but if she felt spicy and wanted another ARTPOP era I'd be here for that too. We're in a place when the gp loves her and remembers/misses when she did "wacky" stuff while the fans are getting too comfortable. She's been giving us less-is-more and I think the world is ready for a return to more-is-more. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Versace
On 3/16/2023 at 1:55 PM, CyanLights said:

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made it to ARTPOPs final track list 

Yea because there were 70+ songs to choose from and I firmly believe if we had ARTPOP in the 2020’s it would have had a massive track list of 20+ songs. It wasn’t plausible back then but now in the streaming era artists are releasing at any pace they like. Deluxe editions were set and done back then, now an artist can decide at anytime that a deluxe actually exists and extend their track list or in Taylor’s special case refer to them as vault tracks.

ELECTROHEART
On 3/16/2023 at 3:55 AM, CyanLights said:

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made it to ARTPOPs final track list 

ARTPOP ACT I and ACT II are completely different albums in Gaga's words if I remember correctly. Act II isn't an outtakes album, is a volume 2 with new songs and new concept, even I would say that Tea, Temple, Tinnitus, Red Flame, Brooklyn Nights were not part of it and they're just outtakes of act I , this album wasn't released because all the sheet that happened during the era, Interscope refused to release it because ARTPOP act I didn't had the success they were expecting.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

CyanLights
3 hours ago, Versace said:

Yea because there were 70+ songs to choose from and I firmly believe if we had ARTPOP in the 2020’s it would have had a massive track list of 20+ songs. It wasn’t plausible back then but now in the streaming era artists are releasing at any pace they like. Deluxe editions were set and done back then, now an artist can decide at anytime that a deluxe actually exists and extend their track list or in Taylor’s special case refer to them as vault tracks.

All because there were 70+ songs written for ARTPOP doesn’t mean they were finished or of quality. Artists do this all the time (Ava, Taylor, nicki, etc.) 

2 hours ago, ELECTROHEART said:

ARTPOP ACT I and ACT II are completely different albums in Gaga's words if I remember correctly. Act II isn't an outtakes album, is a volume 2 with new songs and new concept, even I would say that Tea, Temple, Tinnitus, Red Flame, Brooklyn Nights were not part of it and they're just outtakes of act I , this album wasn't released because all the sheet that happened during the era, Interscope refused to release it because ARTPOP act I didn't had the success they were expecting.

I think that was early on. She was selecting between all her songs in the end which is why Brooklyn Nights and MJH were “battling” for a spot  on the track list. The whole act 1 and 2 thing was an early concept she mentioned a handful of times early on and was quickly abandoned  

MonsterOfSpain
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I think that was early on. She was selecting between all her songs in the end which is why Brooklyn Nights and MJH were “battling” for a spot  on the track list. The whole act 1 and 2 thing was an early concept she mentioned a handful of times early on and was quickly abandoned  

She was still talking about Act 2 and how it would be very different from Act 1 by March 2014 though:

"I wrote so much music for 'ARTPOP' and I’ve been writing more as well. I have thought about putting out the second act and right now I’m just getting ready for the tour."

- So will it be similar to the first 'act'?

"It’s actually very different from what is on the first act, I think that’s why I say it will be 'Act 2' because it’s a progression. It’s very important that when I put music out that you hear a really strong evolution because I’m changing all the time."

https://www.popjustice.com/thenews/lady-gaga-would-like-ARTPOP-act-2-to-be-out-within-the-next-year/

Archived