222 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for ACTII?

• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

TortureMeOnReplay
18 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made or to ARTPOPs final track list 

I would normally agree, but we've also seen how Gaga's discography and rollouts have been fumbled in some aspect, for nearly every era. Particularly during ARTPOP, with single choices. Now I think having Gaga release an Act 2 as an entire era with a full rollout would be a reversion on her progress with the GP the past 10 years. But I think putting out a 10 year anniversary edition of ARTPOP with several Act 2 songs would benefit her in a multitude of ways. From profiting on songs that have only been recreated/leaked in the past, to officially putting out the Christian DWUW, to simply stifling the Act 2 requests. It would make her fans happy, quell these discussions, make her more money, increase certifications, and give everyone something to hold them over until the next major release. 

2 hours ago, Trigger said:

No, for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because legally they can't and it realistically won't ever happen unless it leaks. Most of what we've heard of ARTPOP's scraps were Gaga singing over a beat, so I doubt there's even much worth hearing.

I'd love a live stream where she performs songs from the album over the piano or something, but anyone expecting an actual release of ACT 2 are going to be disappointed. :oops:

How can they legally not?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot
3 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

Although Stride sounds oddly familiar, I have never heard of these titles. I'm not doubting you, but where did she mention them?

In 2018, a guy named Farhan, who was known for leaking all those ARTPOP demos, revealed a few previously unknown titles from the ARTPOP sessions and even posted the lyrics (which he later deleted)

his tweets:

”I wanna stride away, but I lay here, handcuffed to the enemy”

” let these drinks drown out my sorrows cuz when I’m all alone everything becomes too real. Rescue me, I’m drowning in false hope”

”- you ask if it was worth it, I say hell no, never again”

”- keep it moving, keep it pushing, let your light shine” (this song was produced by will.i.am, during the same sessions as Fashion!)

then he even posted lyrics from In Like With You - “and in the end, I thought I asked for it, I’m not in the light with you, nor am I in like with you” and he said it sounds similar to Swine

The only tweet he didn’t delete is this one:

2School4Cool
20 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I'm not :ohwell:

ARTPOP is in a good place right now. The fanbase is (mostly) at peace about it and the GP has learned to appreciate it. Re-opening that chapter with songs that didn't make the first cut, might not bring the energy that we all want. I'd rather have Gaga focus on new inspiration and creativity.

If anything, re-releasing the original with a few bonus tracks might be the way to go, as opposed to making it an entirely new album.

I have to say I’d lose my mind (in a good way) if she released an ACT II, I couldn’t contain how excited I could be. But with that being said I do totally understand this reasoning. I’d say my ideal situation is probably just what you said, a re-release with a couple of unreleased songs

See The Best In Everyone

Oriane

A full release? No.

I'd like to hear whatever existing material there is though, out of curiosity.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Charmz

I’d rather have a B-Sides/Rarities collection for ALL of the albums thus far

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Smother Em Eh

Yeah, but I doubt it’s coming 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

TortureMeOnReplay
On 3/18/2023 at 12:45 AM, Whigney Houstan said:

The moment has passed.

So did the moment for Bloody Mary, and it came back around. 

ELECTROHEART
On 3/16/2023 at 4:56 AM, Julien Lockhart said:

Her contract is count by album, and I guess LG7 or LG8 will be the last albums with her actual contract, so they will not ruin it with a project like act 2

I get your point but we all agree that Gaga needs to get out from that Label and sign with a new better one :trollga:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

LadyLuca

I know some people are only her for success but there is no denying that ARTPOP was her best Album so far

CyanLights
On 3/18/2023 at 1:32 AM, ChavaWM said:

I just want the the iTunes Festival official versions lol

I think we have the iTunes Festival versions of Sex Dreams and Aura but that's it lol 

Little Monstera

I'm here for anything she feels confortable sharing with us for the 10 years of ARTPOP whether it's an unreleased song as a bonus track, dwuw solo or reworked with a new feature, a deluxe version of ARTPOP, or ACT II, or a music video, anything! My dream would be having an official release of Brooklyn Night :fatcat:

I feel like ARTPOP truly deserves something for its 10 years anniversary, it deserves to be highlighted and celebrated  :firega:

Bowman

Let’s just leave it alone now, onto the next project i say! I’d rather hear demos from Chromatica 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Archived