222 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for ACTII?

• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

CaliforniaDreamin
1 hour ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Yes I am, but is she? DOC was good but I don't want another project where she isn't involved. 

Doc was great, end of day she approved it Atleast, I actually would prefer a DOC album but fully made by gaga and the artist, the styles of all the remixes were exactly what I was wanting from chromatica 

so I’m here for DOC act 2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChrissyBot

Also I can’t with people pretending Act 2 doesn’t exist when Gaga herself literally said she has a whole 2nd act of ARTPOP. Even DJWS said he has around 40 almost finished songs from the ARTPOP sessions on his ARTPOP computer. 

here are the songs we know exist:

Ratchet (feat. Azealia Banks)

Red Flame (feat. Azealia Banks)

Hallelujah (feat. Matthew Koma)

I Dont Want Your Love

Princess Die

Nothing On But The Radio

Partynauseous (feat. Kendrick Lamar)

Sire

In Like With You

Tinnitus

Onion Girl

Stride

False Hope

Never Again

Maren

Oxy

Temple

Brooklyn Nights

I Wanna Be With U

Let Your Light Shine

just think these songs plus the rest that were recorded. 

monketsharona

ARTPOP is not even on of my fave Gaga albums, but hell yeah I would love this.

I mean, new music is better than nothing at all. Her music career in terms of releases is so dead right now... 

Benji
49 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

There is a shelved album for sure. Yes, she had the concept of Vol 1 and 2 with the commercial and experimental material. Later when we got the ARTPOP album released, she said that there's enough material for Act 2 and EVEN Act 3 but those were songs she just listened to with her friends. She talked several times about this, she wanted to have both Acts out by the time the ArtRave started.

She has never said there’s a shelved album - yes, she listens to songs she made during the ARTPOP sessions, same way she’ll listen to her other unreleased music but none of this equates to an actual album that is shelved.  I’ve said it above, she has loads of songs unreleased from every era which could make an ACT 2/3/4 of every era but none of it exists as an album that was meant to come out.  The concept of an ACT 2 for ARTPOP exists because she toyed with the idea of it early on and fans have kept hold of that idea.

M i K E Y

Of course my fan heart would jump if we get unreleased songs.

If we get something I’m happy, If not it’s okay and we can finally move on 

Benji
26 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

I think we all know that anyone expecting/ wanting a full fledged era for act ii is truly delusional

You would certainly hope so.  Seems like a lot of fans literally want a whole new album put out full of the ARTPOP rejects which we should all know would be a bad idea.

Benji

The important question is when can we expect Return To Chromatica / Monochromatica :madge:

JazzGa

I think one thing we fans should accept about Act II is that the songs are not nearly as finished as our expectations have hyped them up to be after all these years. Many of them may still be just partial ideas/concept demos/voicenotes... Maybe the reason so little of it has leaked over the years is because some of the material just doesn't exist as more than an idea on Gaga's iPhone or maybe even lost over time :shrug:

BUT with that being said, a release of any material, finished or unfinished, would send me straight to Venus with the power of nostalgia alone regardless of quality, so BRING ON ACT II :tony:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

RebeldeFaith

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga album. With that being said, she moved on and so should we.

Something something idk

I just want to hear TEA and PARTYNAUSEOUS, and I don't understand how there's people who doesn't. :messga:

Trigger

No, for a multitude of reasons, but mostly because legally they can't and it realistically won't ever happen unless it leaks. Most of what we've heard of ARTPOP's scraps were Gaga singing over a beat, so I doubt there's even much worth hearing.

I'd love a live stream where she performs songs from the album over the piano or something, but anyone expecting an actual release of ACT 2 are going to be disappointed. :oops:

Ladle Ghoulash
15 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

I really genuinely don’t think it ever existed to begin with aside from maybe some sketches of songs. Haven’t all the leaked outtakes been songs intended for Act I? 

Even if there are songs that exist in some realized form, there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day and I have no interest in finding out what the reason is. 

Gaga said in March of 2014 at SXSW that it would be released in a few months, so that leads me to believe that there was enough finished (or nearly finished) material for at least an EP. 

Ladle Ghoulash

Honestly, someone should just leak some of the finished tracks at this point and call it a day lolol

27monster27
6 hours ago, ChrissyBot said:

Stride

False Hope

Never Again

Oxy

Let Your Light Shine

Although Stride sounds oddly familiar, I have never heard of these titles. I'm not doubting you, but where did she mention them?

he/him/his

Future Lovers
1 hour ago, deactivated001 said:

Gaga said in March of 2014 at SXSW that it would be released in a few months, so that leads me to believe that there was enough finished (or nearly finished) material for at least an EP. 

I say this with much love for her in my heart but 2013/2014ga was a pathological liar 

Archived