222 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for ACTII?

• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Benji said:

Fans forget this is what happened/weren’t here in the bridge between Born This Way and ARTPOP.

The double album idea was being thrown around in the early days of ARTPOP but so were so many other ideas.  ACT 2 is an early concept, later replaced by what the ARTPOP APP was going to be but that was effectively scrapped after the management dilemmas and lacklustre response to the era.  There are for sure tracks I think Gaga would’ve liked to have seen released (Brooklyn Nights and Temple being the two that nearly made the cut) on the app but this idea there is a full album that is shelved is not correct.

Yup exactly! The Act 2 comments were remarks Gaga made on Twitter or tje Little Monsters website iirc. Wayyy back in like 2012 lol

If there was an intended Act 2 that existed at the time of ARTPOP’s release, the promo and marketing would have included that also and the album would have been called ARTPOP act 1 or something 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
34 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

If we don’t get something in November that would be so messed up

how exactly would it be messed up? 

Benji
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

I can’t when people say there wasn’t enough content for an Act II with songs that were most likely finished/just needed mastered and maybe some more layering

TEA

Princess Die

Ratchet (yes I know this would especially never be dropped cause of AB)

Red Flame (^^^)

Brooklyn Nights

Temple

Onion Girl

In Like With U

Tinnitus

PARTYNAUSEOUS 

And those are just the ones we know about 

The only tracks we know that should be very late in the development stages are Brooklyn Nights and Temple because they nearly made the album.

It really comes down to what Gaga/Interscope want to do.  A low-key re-release or just leaking the tracks would be fun but dedicating a whole era to old songs?  No thanks.

Theres enough material for The Fame ACT 2 and ACT 3 to be released, potentially an ACT 4… but that doesn’t mean they should be released.

Gangie

It would be cute if ARTPOP gets it's Special Edition release on the 10th anniversary with some extra songs. Not a big deal, just a gift for the fans. Just like BTW did. It doesn't have to be release focused on full promo. 

Brooklyn Nighs deserves its own justice.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

HotLikeMexico
7 hours ago, River said:

ACTII is like that toxic partner that always gives you hopes and dreams but at the end they disappoint you all over again, after a while you realize that it's time to move on..

That's your own damn fault. Learn to love yourself and run away from that man.

zerojk

Not really

i don't understand why some fans insist her to move backwards in her career 

Lemondeduerl

Yes I am, but is she? DOC was good but I don't want another project where she isn't involved. 

:)

Maxine Puth
53 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Not really

i don't understand why some fans insist her to move backwards in her career 

You can release old stuff and new stuff at the same time, look at Taylor. 

Gagaplayer315

Yes, waiting for Brooklyn Nights to be the lead single and smash :lolly:

Anderson123
5 hours ago, Benji said:

Fans forget this is what happened/weren’t here in the bridge between Born This Way and ARTPOP.

The double album idea was being thrown around in the early days of ARTPOP but so were so many other ideas.  ACT 2 is an early concept, later replaced by what the ARTPOP APP was going to be but that was effectively scrapped after the management dilemmas and lacklustre response to the era.  There are for sure tracks I think Gaga would’ve liked to have seen released (Brooklyn Nights and Temple being the two that nearly made the cut) on the app but this idea there is a full album that is shelved is not correct.

There is a shelved album for sure. Yes, she had the concept of Vol 1 and 2 with the commercial and experimental material. Later when we got the ARTPOP album released, she said that there's enough material for Act 2 and EVEN Act 3 but those were songs she just listened to with her friends. She talked several times about this, she wanted to have both Acts out by the time the ArtRave started.

TEANUS
3 hours ago, Benji said:

The only tracks we know that should be very late in the development stages are Brooklyn Nights and Temple because they nearly made the album.

It really comes down to what Gaga/Interscope want to do.  A low-key re-release or just leaking the tracks would be fun but dedicating a whole era to old songs?  No thanks.

Theres enough material for The Fame ACT 2 and ACT 3 to be released, potentially an ACT 4… but that doesn’t mean they should be released.

I think we all know that anyone expecting/ wanting a full fledged era for act ii is truly delusional

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived