Are you here for ACTII?  

222 members have voted

1. 1. Are you here for ACTII?

• Yes, even if it delays another project
    • Yes, but not if it delays other projects
    • No

Featured Posts

Papergangstuh

I'd be intrigued to hear it and happy if she did it. I'd be even more happy for it to shutup the ARTPOP stans.

I just know if she releases it though it will not be what they built up in their heads and there will 100000% be backlash :enigma:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
heavymetalartpop
2 hours ago, CyanLights said:

Honestly not really, there’s a reason why the songs never made or to ARTPOPs final track list 

The reason: because there was supposed to be a second volume released. 

Dadru

I think the realest scenario is that we get a 10th anniversary edition including DWUW solo, Brooklyn Nights, Partynauseous (artRAVE version) and maybe 1 or 2 other unreleased tracks and that's it. But honestly maybe that's for the better. I don't want her to release half-assed material to the public from over a decade ago and I'm sure Gaga doesn't want that as well.

Werewolves Wanted

ARTPOP is my favorite Gaga project.. so yes. But only if she’s feeling it! I don’t want her to force her artistry if she isn’t inspired 

Future Lovers
39 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

I honestly don’t understand the whole “there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day” argument as if their quality is so bad they’re useless. :icega: The truth is albums usually have track limits and artists can’t just put out every good song they make. Like they have so many projects to work on and if they’re a touring artist they need to focus on promoting what the label thinks will get them more money.

I’m not necessarily implying they’re definitely bad, but there most definitely is a reason they’re not out there be it they are just scattered ideas, or they weren’t what worked for her vision, or, yes, there’s a chance they are possibly bad. It could be any number of reasons and I was just saying I don’t care to find out that reason. She hasn’t released them for a reason and that reason, whatever it is, is good enough for me to not care to hear them. 

CyanLights
31 minutes ago, heavymetalARTPOP said:

The reason: because there was supposed to be a second volume released. 

I don't think this plan ever got that far tbh. She mentioned an Act 1 and 2 concept well before the album was released but that was quickly scrapped leading up to release. She even was deciding between songs that were suppose to be on Act 2 (the Brooklyn Nights vs MJH fiasco for example) so its clear that the ARTPOP we got was a mix of the songs that would have been split as it is. 

Agunimon

No. I dislike most of ARTPOP. I don't want more of that. Please release current work.

Benji
41 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

I don't think this plan ever got that far tbh. She mentioned an Act 1 and 2 concept well before the album was released but that was quickly scrapped leading up to release. She even was deciding between songs that were suppose to be on Act 2 (the Brooklyn Nights vs MJH fiasco for example) so its clear that the ARTPOP we got was a mix of the songs that would have been split as it is. 

Fans forget this is what happened/weren’t here in the bridge between Born This Way and ARTPOP.

The double album idea was being thrown around in the early days of ARTPOP but so were so many other ideas.  ACT 2 is an early concept, later replaced by what the ARTPOP APP was going to be but that was effectively scrapped after the management dilemmas and lacklustre response to the era.  There are for sure tracks I think Gaga would’ve liked to have seen released (Brooklyn Nights and Temple being the two that nearly made the cut) on the app but this idea there is a full album that is shelved is not correct.

TEANUS

I can’t when people say there wasn’t enough content for an Act II with songs that were most likely finished/just needed mastered and maybe some more layering

TEA

Princess Die

Ratchet (yes I know this would especially never be dropped cause of AB)

Red Flame (^^^)

Brooklyn Nights

Temple

Onion Girl

In Like With U

Tinnitus

PARTYNAUSEOUS 

And those are just the ones we know about 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Delulu Rogers

I don’t really want a whole album/era of act 2 songs but a couple songs officially released as a re-release to the original album would be nice.

Also, gaga confirmed that act 2 is a whole volume of finished songs that was ready to be released back in 2014. It’s not just some unfinished demos or concepts like ppl are saying 

Gen Z artRAVE

Okay so i feel like we will et something but NOT ACT ll!!!! okay so a deluxe album named act ll sure, some song we possibly could get are Brooklyn Nights v27, Stache (Zedd owns its so maybe), Sire, Fashion ft. RuPaul and Hallelujah or if it was reworked to Temple. A LOT of act ll songs were demos or unfinished and Interscope will never release demos and rework such...just look ay her contract... so these were mostly possible, not sold or easy to do.

This meat dress stinks <3

Anderson123
4 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

I really genuinely don’t think it ever existed to begin with aside from maybe some sketches of songs. Haven’t all the leaked outtakes been songs intended for Act I? 

Even if there are songs that exist in some realized form, there’s a reason they didn’t see the light of day and I have no interest in finding out what the reason is. 

Anderson123

I'd love to hear something new on the anniversary of ARTPOP, whether it's Temple, Tea and those songs that almost made the final tracklist or just the whole collection of Act II but would not want this to get in the way of LG7.

Archived