Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Poker Face at the Chromatica Ball was unreal

Starmie25

Featured Posts

stevana229

I wish she really BLASTED the studio version vocals during the chorus. it always seems so dry when she sings it live lately. 

TheFame Monster
22 minutes ago, stevana229 said:

I wish she really BLASTED the studio version vocals during the chorus. it always seems so dry when she sings it live lately. 

JWT was amazing when she’d do the harmonies and riffs during the chorus

ChicaSkas

I loved Chromaball so much.  I felt alive again. @PartySick @SamanthaC we felt all the feels!!! 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

tylertremallose

"did texas say it wants to hear from a woman"

loved that part when i saw it

hieronymus
7 hours ago, Borislshere said:

She got completely ate up by her hologram tho

giphy.gif

she's angry about being neglected for 12 years

8103353744_f6305604bf_c.jpg

Bowman

The way this version has been edited sounds amazing! 

i wish tcb sounded better live, it was amazing but sounded so drowned out sometimes, especially Alice

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

9 hours ago, Borislshere said:

She got completely ate up by her hologram tho

giphy.gif

that's ricky :( 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Neroneau

When she sang “p-p-f*** her face “ in Arnhem , me and my sis turned each other and were like “did u hear thattttt!?!?!? 😭😭❤️

Ziggy
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Joanne world tour remains THE BEST one. The vocals 

I’ll be honest and probably get flak for it but I really don’t like when she does fast runs like this. Her chest voice isn’t agile enough for it to not sound really forced imo like her chest voice shines in a really killer belt ala shallow or the JWT alejandro final chorus. No one. NO ONE is touching that. But the chorus of pokerface just feels too fast to warrant these little quick baby runs all over the place especially if they’re gonna feel a little forced. I love when she harmonizes and messes with an arrangement on tour but I wish she’d stop trying to throw runs into pokerface bc it really doesn’t need it, to me. Now her head voice runs? Beautiful! Love her TEOG renditions with it and The Cure. 

Archived