Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could meet a celebrity and speak about life

Blackout19

Featured Posts

Blackout19

If you could meet a celebrity and speak about life, at a coffee shop, at the beach etc, who would be? 

I know it sounds crazy, but my dream it would be Marilyn Monroe. Yeah, she is death, but if she was here today, and I would have this chance, she would be the one. 

I feel like, me and Marilyn could be best friends, and she could be the only person to understand me. 

marilyn monroe sigh GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy

Well this is a Lady Gaga forum so maybe we should ban that answer or 3/4 of ppl will say Lady Gaga :ladyhaha:

Excluding Gaga I think I'd pick maybe Miley Cyrus. I know that might seem random but she seems fun and smart.

Also she reminds me a lot of one of my cousins so I feel like I understand her vibe :enigma:

Probably Björk, the way she speaks about stuff just feels like she'd get me.

Or Marina Abramovic, I feel like she'd be so unamused by me but she's such an inspiration to me it would be an honor to get to have a conversation with her

I'm probably wrong

Gagaism

I feel like Gaga and The Weeknd who are my faves would be nice to talk especially about traumatic experiences and healing and music production in general of course and I’d ask them to take me into a studio too :ororomunroe:

I fall for all kinds of artists especially musicians so I’d talk (or not :franminervini:) with anybody I admire it would only depends on the flow and chemistry :oops:

NATAH

aaron taylor johnson and gaslight him into leaving his wife for me

mother, what must i do?

Not The Real Gaga
5 minutes ago, NATAH said:

aaron taylor johnson and gaslight him into leaving his wife for me

Same

But I don't want people to make fun of me when I walk funny after the first date

:enigma:

NATAH
Just now, Not The Real Gaga said:

Same

But I don't want people to make fun of me when I walk funny after the first date

:enigma:

laugh all they want, you know who truly won! 

mother, what must i do?

Not The Real Gaga
Just now, NATAH said:

laugh all they want, you know who truly won! 

My prostate

:giveup:

ARTFAP

Amy Winehouse. i would tell her that she is loved and not alone. and i would let her know that i'm one the few people who are concern about her. and i would also tell her that "she can be her own hero" and don't need blake in her life.

Mother of Puppies

To have a deep talk about life? Definitely Gaga for sure!

Other than that I'd really love to be friends with JenLaw cuz I think she's fun & hilarious :artdoll2:

And then I'd like to meet Ben Barnes, Gerard Butler, Henry Cavill and Aaron Taylor-Johnson to...ummm... well nevermind :huntyga: That's not what this thread is about :river:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

KindnessPunk

Gaga because I think she would be so genuine and interested.

Madonna would be fun too, I think she would give great advice about life. 

Chromatica Island

2-D from Gorillaz, I know he's not real, but he would be interesting to talk to.

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived