Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo comes out as nothing

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Omg chill

yeah, no. they're right and it deserves saying.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rahrahbitchson
14 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

yeah, no. they're right and it deserves saying.

Yeah but people here are not making fun of Diplo himself, but of his answer that cant be denied that its funny, people have the right to take things with humor, it is a totally expected reaction when you give an answer like that, please stop making such a big deal about everything because Diplo couldn't care less especially when he's so open about it and gives such a response

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Helxig

"I don’t know if it’s gay unless you make eye contact…"

It's giving baby under 7 months old that hasn't developed object permanence yet 'if I can't see it it's not there'

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

i hate the "im gay when its fun but not for a life partner" thing, pretty traumatic tbh 

Tiffany Pollard Reaction GIF 

yall have some self respect saying yes daddy for a man who wont look u in the eyes while ur down there :awkney::ladyhaha:

Ultimecia

You guys can mock this all you want, but I share the same feelings about my own sexuality.

"Unlabeled" is the term that I think fits my mindset the best.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Max
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

It's giving baby under 7 months old that hasn't developed object permanence yet 'if I can't see it it's not there'

Idk why but this sent me :air:

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

are you sure he's not talking about the intimacy/intensity of eye contact during sex

hieronymus
4 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Yeah but people here are not making fun of Diplo himself, but of his answer that cant be denied that its funny, people have the right to take things with humor, it is a totally expected reaction when you give an answer like that, please stop making such a big deal about everything because Diplo couldn't care less especially when he's so open about it and gives such a response

yeah, idgaf about diplo. they were talking about sexually fluid men in general not being taken seriously in the post where you told them to chill.

Helxig
36 minutes ago, Max said:

Idk why but this sent me :air:

Probably because I was making a joke :billie:

24 minutes ago, Hold My Ham said:

are you sure he's not talking about the intimacy/intensity of eye contact during sex

I'm sure that's what he meant, but it just came across very garbled and 'nothing' like the title of the thread says :laughga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

MelbHawker

Is he.. scared of the word ‘bisexual’? :toofunny: I’m all for sexual freedom etc., but if he gets head from guys then he’s not 100% straight. 

13 hours ago, Borislshere said:

Gaga did not throw the first brick at stonewall for you to still be in the closet like this! 

i hope she didnt get hurt :udidnt:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Monstermilo

i think hes just saying this to be edgy tbh 

its cool if ur an ally, but u dont have to lie about being into dudes ........ 

Borislshere

On a serious note, I wish people would normalize the spectrum that is sexuality. You can be bisexual and heteroromantic 

Snejana

perhaps getting head from a random guy exempts you from judgement even after going after teenage girls and fücking over countless of smaller artists

Archived