Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Diplo comes out as nothing

Rahrahbitchson

Featured Posts

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Totally expected this from him. Now I wish i could give him bomb head 😝

I would expected this from him and so many other men, especially in Hollywood :iamfair:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HIM820
19 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Honestly this, i found it interesting how many of those men always tell that woman doesnt do "that job" as good as gay men so they are only searching for that experience and i been with a few that sometimes after that they feel guilty and i found it pathetic and funny at the same time, i mean i know this super straight guy who is like the most handsome guy in university and so many girlfriends around him but everytime i go to the bathroom he follows me and i can swear he insinuated me so many times so yeah i do believe that str8 men been with a guy at least one time on their lifes is something more common than people think 

Lol back in my hookup days I had to have mini therapy sessions after with the straight guys because they were confused. It’s actually probably why I stopped messing with that altogether. I would basically say that firstly nobody should tell them who they are based on anything. It’s for themselves to figure out, but also as a  gay man, I wouldn’t say they were gay because of this. Mostly because I think there’s so much more that goes into that than what we do sexually. 

Also bisexuality is just totally forgotten about lol. If we understood at an earlier age that some people will be in relationships with either gender, as adults it would be more openly discussed. 

Rahrahbitchson
14 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

Lol back in my hookup days I had to have mini therapy sessions after with the straight guys because they were confused. It’s actually probably why I stopped messing with that altogether. I would basically say that firstly nobody should tell them who they are based on anything. It’s for themselves to figure out, but also as a  gay man, I wouldn’t say they were gay because of this. Mostly because I think there’s so much more that goes into that than what we do sexually. 

Also bisexuality is just totally forgotten about lol. If we understood at an earlier age that some people will be in relationships with either gender, as adults it would be more openly discussed. 

Exactly what I think, I do not see anything wrong with a man who wants to experiment and that does not make him gay, for me to define a gay man is that he is clear that he wants to be with men in a romantic way. The human being is curious by nature and experiencing and enjoying your sexuality is different. And I say this because many people think that the moment you do something with a man then you're gay but if the person doesn't define himself that way or doesn't identify himself as gay man, why not respect them in the same way as people here who ask for respect for non binary people:yennefer:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Cauliflower said:

Me neither :traumatica:

What’s sad is that I’m no longer into that lifestyle :traumatica:

same I'm near enough a born again virgin :traumatica:

Actual patient

NATAH
1 hour ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Isnt this something common? Especially in the gay world :oprah:

which is how i know im ugly af :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

hieronymus
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

You can be a man and have sex with other men but you can still be straight. Its called sexual fluidity, honey - look it up. :classy:

if you're seeking out and enjoying sex with the same sex, you're not heterosexual. that's literally what the word means

Benji

He parties, you’re bound to have sexual encounters with a variety of people.  Interesting he’s open to dating a handful of men though - I can’t say I feel the same towards women despite having a couple of flings but power to him.

hieronymus
22 minutes ago, M i K E Y said:

Sir this is a Wendy‘s

wendell's*

NATAH
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

imagine having so much sex that u can't recall everyone who's ever blown u :traumatica:

why are u all laughing at me :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

Flippy
5 minutes ago, Aussie said:

Orville Peck đŸ«ŁđŸŒˆ

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Archived