Joshie S

let the queer baiting begin :vegas:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

You can be a man and have sex with other men but you can still be straight. Its called sexual fluidity, honey - look it up. :classy:

If you're sexual fluid you are neither gay nor straight

NATAH

imagine having so much sex that u can't recall everyone who's ever blown u :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

Catnikko
6 minutes ago, NATAH said:

imagine having so much sex that u can't recall everyone who's ever blown u :traumatica:

ngl I don't think I could remember literally every single person if I had to right now :deadbanana:

NATAH
5 minutes ago, catsounds said:

ngl I don't think I could remember literally every single person if I had to right now :deadbanana:

don't rub it in :traumatica:

mother, what must i do?

Roronoa
5 minutes ago, catsounds said:

Me neither :traumatica:

What’s sad is that I’m no longer into that lifestyle :traumatica:

Rahrahbitchson
12 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Isnt this something common? Especially in the gay world :oprah:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

HIM820

I feel like the “straight men who have gotten blowjobs from other guys” is one of the biggest secrets tons of men share. One of my good friends found out her longtime bf got a few blowjobs from guys in college. She was freaking out thinking he was hiding his sexuality from her etc etc and I was like… I don’t think it’s that serious. 

I do think it’s interesting how much more comfortable people/ the media are with talking about “straight” women being with other women in the past. Like the “dip in the lady pond” questions celebs get. 

Rahrahbitchson
3 minutes ago, HIM820 said:

I feel like the “straight men who have gotten blowjobs from other guys” is one of the biggest secrets tons of men share. One of my good friends found out her longtime bf got a few blowjobs from guys in college. She was freaking out thinking he was hiding his sexuality from her etc etc and I was like… I don’t think it’s that serious. 

I do think it’s interesting how much more comfortable people/ the media are with talking about “straight” women being with other women in the past. Like the “dip in the lady pond” questions celebs get. 

Honestly this, i found it interesting how many of those men always tell that woman doesnt do "that job" as good as gay men so they are only searching for that experience and i been with a few that sometimes after that they feel guilty and i found it pathetic and funny at the same time, i mean i know this super straight guy who is like the most handsome guy in university and so many girlfriends around him but everytime i go to the bathroom he follows me and i can swear he insinuated me so many times so yeah i do believe that str8 men been with a guy at least one time on their lifes is something more common than people think 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Archived