Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your music opinion that would get you in this situation:

COOOK

Featured Posts

HotLikeMexico
14 hours ago, ChicaSkas said:

Everyone will hate me 

Jewels and Drugs is Chica’s favorite song. you’re welcome everybody. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Versace

Dua Lipa has the most basic music of any pop girl I’ve ever heard (I’m convinced she’s a witch who casted a spell to affect the majority of the world into thinking there’s something special about her music). 

NATAH
7 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Most of Gaga's discography doesn't do justice to her talent. Her covers and tributes are sometimes way better than her own music.

i only feel this way about the stevie wonder tribute because wow, she BODIED that

mother, what must i do?

Ophelia

Chromatica is Gaga’s worst album and it has no soul:ohwell:

...has anybody seen my disco stick?

ChicaSkas
8 hours ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Jewels and Drugs is Chica’s favorite song. you’re welcome everybody. 

Yes. That's it 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

huttont

I listened to madonnas discography from start to finish one time and I will never do it again. A few good songs here and there. Most of it just doesn’t click with me

bionic
6 hours ago, Versace said:

Dua Lipa has the most basic music of any pop girl I’ve ever heard (I’m convinced she’s a witch who casted a spell to affect the majority of the world into thinking there’s something special about her music). 

There are two 'popular' artists I think are stronger contention for this title

buy bionic

Benji
3 minutes ago, huttont said:

I listened to madonnas discography from start to finish one time and I will never do it again. A few good songs here and there. Most of it just doesn’t click with me

I like Madge but I have to agree, outside of Erotica, Ray of Light and Confessions, the rest of the albums are mostly good singles surrounded by what sounds like album filler.

Still love some Madonna though.

Agunimon
11 minutes ago, huttont said:

Super relatable. I actually remember making some threads about it here or something when I started. I didn't listen to a whole album of hers until COVID and everyone was hyping Erotica, Confessions, and Ray of Light and I can say I listened to them a total of one time ever and will never revisit them again.

I couldn't even make it through Erotica and while I did enjoy some songs from Confessions and Ray of Light, I do think they are tremendously overhyped. Especially Confessions. True Blue is the only Madonna album I enjoyed from start to finish and ever revisit.

There was a post earlier about how Kylie's music is better and I absolutely agree. I love almost every one of Kylie's albums. 

bionic
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Super relatable. I actually remember making some threads about it here or something when I started. I didn't listen to a whole album of hers until COVID and everyone was hyping Erotica, Confessions, and Ray of Light and I can say I listened to them a total of one time ever and will never revisit them again.

I couldn't even make it through Erotica and while I did enjoy some songs from Confessions and Ray of Light, I do think they are tremendously overhyped. Especially Confessions. True Blue is the only Madonna album I enjoyed from start to finish and ever revisit.

There was a post earlier about how Kylie's music is better and I absolutely agree. I love almost every one of Kylie's albums. 

In semi-contrast with this, IMO both Madonna and Kylie in general have a lot of albums that are cohesive bodies of work even if every song isn't a banger. On top of that, then they have their hits. In general I think Madonna's 80s/90s work is stronger than Kylie's, but Kylie's 00s onward work is stronger than Madonna's. That said I do think Confessions is worth every bit of hype it gets and I don't think younger people understand how much a moment it was in pop culture

I usually return to the hits so stick with the compilation/greatest hits albums, but every know and then I think "I'm in the mood to listen to Ray of Light/Light Years" in full again". Erotica has always been one of my least favorite Madonna albums but I do think it is one of her most cohesive (second to Ray of Light).

buy bionic

Roronoa
On 3/14/2023 at 1:35 PM, Midnights Mayhem said:

Kylie Minogue has provided much better music than Madonna 

OH MY GOD YES!!! :volantis: 

TEANUS

Beyoncé is grossly overrated in 2923

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

badfaith

People say Beyonce is overrated when Rihanna is much more so and I love them both. Beyonce actually does sing and perform exceptionally well, probably the best out of all, and Rihanna is just a recording artist :ohwell:

Archived