(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChicaSkas
Just now, RAMROD said:

Say it :zilla:

Everyone will hate me 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

2School4Cool

People overlook Ed Sheeran’s best work, he’s one of the most talented performers and songwriters of my lifetime. Generalizing him with Shape of You and Bad Habits is like generalizing Gaga with Just Dance, Ed’s music is some of the most heartfelt and personal in the industry. 

See The Best In Everyone

Cello
6 minutes ago, 2School4Cool said:

People overlook Ed Sheeran’s best work, he’s one of the most talented performers and songwriters of my lifetime. Generalizing him with Shape of You and Bad Habits is like generalizing Gaga with Just Dance, Ed’s music is some of the most heartfelt and personal in the industry. 

I must admit I like Lego House and A Team 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Cello
28 minutes ago, The Z said:

Chromatica is her worst album by far… 4/10

Ok you win this thread :traumatica:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Chromatica Island

Phases 1-3 Gorillaz had the worst artstyle

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

PunkTheFunk

Most of Gaga's discography doesn't do justice to her talent. Her covers and tributes are sometimes way better than her own music.

Agunimon
9 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Most of Gaga's discography doesn't do justice to her talent. Her covers and tributes are sometimes way better than her own music.

I absolutely agree. 

badfaith
11 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

This! The hate that this man receives is WILD. I actually love almost all his albums til Divide where I only liked a half of the songs. The thing I just hate is when he follows trends, or makes music that doesn't have as much soul or genuineness compared to his previous albums,  but other than that, he is brilliant imo.

badfaith

My fave albums from Gaga are CTC, L4S, and the ASIB Soundtrack. Nothing wrong with Popga but I'd rather her voice be heard more than the instrumentals.

Rihanna is no where near the queen of fashion or pop, in fact a bit overrated especially now. Yes she has some bops but that's it imo. her fashion is "meh" to me and probably not her ideas either. 

don't care for ASIB soundtrack, only really kinda like shallow, but still don't listen to it much :laughga:

Christina Aquileras voice when she belts is like nails on a chalk board 

taylor swift is mediocre at best

olivia rodrigo sucks big time

lizzos music is annoying, dont care for her voice

BTS music is not good

i could go on and on, like for part 2 

Comedy Lol GIF by AwesomenessTV

Archived