๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Your music opinion that would get you in this situation:

COOOK

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

People who claim music today is worse than it used to be are just too lazy to seek out music and instead rely on Spotify playlists and the radio to inform their opinion of what's actually happening in music currently

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cavadour

Countless times. Don't know where to begin, but...

ย 

- TS is doing bland bluettes for sissies.

- Joanne is the best LG album and Sinner's Prayer's the best song in it.

- D&D is the best pop AOTY so far.

ย 

... I might come back for more ! :D

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Anderson123

Britney's Blackout is overrated but good for Britney's standards. In The Zone is a much better body of work.

Blackout19
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Britney's Blackout is overrated

Shocked Oh My God GIF

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, Blackout19 said:

Shocked Oh My God GIF

I swear I didn't post that because of you my friend.ย :bradley:ย I was just looking at my music and thought about that.

Agunimon
30 minutes ago, Cavadour said:

Sinner's Prayer's the best song in it

Definitely in my top three, and Joanne is also in my top three Gaga albums. Love Joanne. No skips - although I like the work tape of Angel Down much more than the studio version. I am really not into the instrumental, especially at the beginning.

ARTPOP is not that good of an album - it has some great standalone songs but the production is messy and not in an artistic experimental chaos way. It could have been much better if she keep the song ideas and tried with actually innovative producers rather than basic EDM DJs

notconfident

ok editing because my comment wasn't necessarily music related

I loveee me some hyperpop, but I never really felt any of Charli XCX's music likeย :deadbanana:ย it's either random noise songs or ok mediocre pop songs

Blackout19
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I swear I didn't post that because of you my friend.ย :bradley:ย I was just looking at my music and thought about that.

ok

Sad Tears GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Marilyn Monroe is my best friend.

Anderson123
3 hours ago, XXEENN said:

ARTPOP is not that good of an album - it has some great standalone songs but the production is messy and not in an artistic experimental chaos way. It could have been much better if she keep the song ideas and tried with actually innovative producers rather than basic EDM DJs

I disagree a little bit onย this. DJWS and Madeon are very talented. Zedd is ok I like him but his sound is very same ish. DJWS (and his collaboratorsย Nick Monson, Dino Zisis) can go from Electric Chapel and Bloody Mary to stuff like Do What U Want, Applause, Manicure, Sex Dreams, Jewels, Swine and even ballads like Is That Alright. I think he's more versatile as a producer and can find whatever Gaga is looking for.

apollorowling

Charli xcx only has 4 or 5 good songs.

Taylor swift is not interesting to me, she seems more like a business figure than something artistic.

Sometimes it seems to me like Gaga needs a lot of therapy, like fame does her a lot of harm.

Miley is very good, but sometimes her opinions throw me off.

5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I disagree a little bit onย this. DJWS and Madeon are very talented. Zedd is ok I like him but his sound is very same ish. DJWS (and his team) can go from Electric Chapel and Bloody Mary to stuff like Do What U Want, Applause, Manicure, Sex Dreams, Jewels, Swine and even ballads like Is That Alright. I think he's more versatile as a producer and can find whatever Gaga is looking for.

I appreciate DJWS' work on BTW, and yes I agree that he is versatile but still, his production is not as interesting as I would have liked in line with the concept of the album.

Zedd is not mu cup of tea - yes, a nice try at pop production but his sound palette can be unbearable at times imo. Ofc this is music and is subjective - maybe I did not like that era of EDM at the time and will never like it.

RAMROD

People who enjoy only one or two kinds of genres are so boring to me. And they usually also super judgmental with calling some artists bland, boring, or overrated . Very rich coming from them tbhย :enigma:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Carlos Eduardo

Love Me Right from Chromatica has the same energy and level as early Gaga / The Fame tracks.

Carlos Eduardo H. O.

ChicaSkas

I can't say it, the tomatoes will fly

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived