💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Changed Her Mind Thursday Evening

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

Ziggy
19 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

During the WestField special in 2021 she said Tony told her to go deeper and deeper on her emotions when she's singing, it does sing that's her mode now, it's great cause she always delivering unforgettable performances, but yeah, would be great to see her more happy (not pretending of course, I just hope she's happy)

I think she’s happy but the song itself is more of a pleading love song. I like that she took the bombast out of it; it was better than the original which feels a little…produced and canned imo. Her performance sold it MUCH better

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga definitely wanted to perform bec of what she told the producers before that all nominated songs should be performed + her giving honor and gratitude to Top Gun Maverick... which really did great in the box office worldwide. 

The performance actually made me feel that the song should have really won. If she decides to do another raw performance again in the future, i dont know how she will top this.

She is winning and winning more people's hearts again. Many many positive feedback. Such a soulful musician

NATAH
2 hours ago, Cauliflower said:

The real Gaga?

So who’s this? 

Ariana Grande Rain On Me GIF by Lady Gaga

:kry:

the real gaga

mother, what must i do?

Economy

U know someone is huge when last minute for a show this huge with this much planning they tell u "actually yeah I'm available, squeeze me in" and they rush to make it happen because they want u in it!

lilboyblue
3 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

I think she felt like it didn't make sense that her song is the only nominee that will not be performed. Remember when she wanted all nominees to be performed in the show when only "Shallow" and "All the Stars" were planned to be included by the producers? 

She probably also wanted to honor the film and give it a bit of presence in the show. She's a genius for making a tribute to the late director Tony Scott.

Yeah, I think this, too. Intentions-wise I really believe she just wanted to honor the work as much as it is possible.

Juniper

I like to think it’s true that she herself changed her mind and wanted to perform. I don’t want to think she was pressured by anyone to do it.

So if the producers initially accepted her decision to not perform because she was busy, it also shows how much they respect her. 

Can someone help me understand the no make up look and the relatable outfit? I was sort of confused as she was in full glam at the start of the ceremony but then performed out of make up and in a t-shirt and jeans. Then she got in glam again. I'm not saying she should have been in glam but it seems to me a bit confusing...

Head Empty
2 hours ago, yupsu said:

Can someone help me understand the no make up look and the relatable outfit? I was sort of confused as she was in full glam at the start of the ceremony but then performed out of make up and in a t-shirt and jeans. Then she got in glam again. I'm not saying she should have been in glam but it seems to me a bit confusing...

The song is about allowing yourself to be fragile. It's okay to show your unedited self and to not always be tough. Which is why she showed herself in her rawest form: no glamour, no embellishments, no striving to "be more".

Just now, Why am I on GGD said:

The song is about allowing yourself to be fragile. It's okay to show your unedited self and to not always be tough. Which is why she showed herself in her rawest form: no glamour, no embellishments, no striving to "be more".

Ty so much for replying to me! Lol I didn't even think of this... I was just like why did she make it seem like she was so busy that she had no time for wardrobe and glamour and she showed up in full geesh. :laughga:

Makes so much more sense now...

Walk Fashion Birdy

her power... indeed the entertainment industry

"Walk, walk, fashion birdy, work it, move that beak crazy. I'm a free bird, baby!"

Mocchi

Has anyone performed in the Oscars so many times in such a short time before? 

All of those were iconic and I clearly think this is a great indicative of how fast she is becoming a f*cking legend. And she is only 36 :tony:

bionic
1 minute ago, Mocchi said:

Has anyone performed in the Oscars so many times in such a short time before? 

All of those were iconic and I clearly think this is a great indicative of how fast she is becoming a f*cking legend. And she is only 36 :tony:

Billie performed twice in the span of 3 years (94th and 92nd)

I expect Randy Newman performs quite regularly too

buy bionic

ChicaSkas
22 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

0-BC9-DC3-C-7537-4048-A084-0-BE567238-A5

What. the... heck

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived