💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga Changed Her Mind Thursday Evening

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

“She honestly was shooting her movie — there was no trickery involved. And Thursday, at four-something, we got a text that she wanted to try something, didn’t have time to put together a big performance, but wanted it to be raw and people to see the real Gaga, and, with a voice like that, you don’t need much more than that.”

full article linked here:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617

I thought that may have been what happened. Shoot it was a huge surprise seeing the news the day of.

River

Let's just ban The Mirror and Variety  :icant:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NATAH

finally some truth to the whole situation and even though i would have preferred a studio version spectacular, i can really appreciate the idea of being raw and real

i think it worked really well :applause:

mother, what must i do?

Reality

I wonder what made her change her mind. Was it a PR thing? Or maybe she knew she was going to be extremely busy with Joker so she wanted to grace us with her presence before a few more months of radio silence :bradley: 

🖤👹

EGOT2027
3 minutes ago, Reality said:

I wonder what made her change her mind. Was it a PR thing? Or maybe she knew she was going to be extremely busy with Joker so she wanted to grace us with her presence before a few more months of radio silence :bradley: 

it honestly could’ve been something as simple as weather shifting joker’s filming schedule in some way. but honestly i bet she just saw how sad even the locals were when it was announced she wasn’t performing and reconsidered it. 

there was also a theory floated by some industry folks that when tom cruise pulled out they were like crap we need star power and someone high up at the academy made a phone call lol. but i think this article disproves that

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

there was also a theory floated by some industry folks that when tom cruise pulled out they were like crap we need star power and someone high up at the academy made a phone call lol. but i think this article disproves that

Wow if this is true, Lady Gaga is not huge! ENORMOUS in Hollywood!!!!! 

Gagaism
6 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Wow if this is true, Lady Gaga is not huge! ENORMOUS in Hollywood!!!!! 

Well she’s proven to be an Oscars darling for at least 4 years now :ororomunroe:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Gagaism said:

Well she’s proven to be an Oscars darling for at least 4 years now :ororomunroe:

As she should. Coming for that 5th time 

0-BC9-DC3-C-7537-4048-A084-0-BE567238-A5

HausOfAntonio
8 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

She was snubbed for HOG :selena:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She was snubbed for HOG :selena:

I don’t think so. The movie was bad, but she carried. That’s not enough I guess 

HausOfAntonio
16 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I don’t think so. The movie was bad, but she carried. That’s not enough I guess 

She was nominated for every major award in the world :bradley:

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

She was nominated for every major award in the world :bradley:

Wow I forgot it was this way :chica:

Aussie

Edit: Just to add to below that I LOVED her performance at the Oscars.

I’d like to make a comment that is in no way meant to be bad criticism. I feel since after ARTPOP, Gaga seems to always try hard to empathise her vocals, the rawness and it’s often followed by tears. I love all of her but I do hope she can be happier and give us more of that and less sorrow. 

Archived