💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jo Calderone Tweets Again!

Mindblown

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

Is she saying that channeling Jo helped her prepare for Harley? Is the next album a bunch of Yoü and Is and Diamond Hearts? What is going on here..

Reality

I'm emotionally and mentally exhausted from the Oscars, I can't do this right now Jo! :giveup: 

🖤👹

Rat Boy

Do we know for sure this is her?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

EGOT2027

what if she is gonna use this to communicate with us for the next year and a half while she unofficially disappears until the joker press tour

CoolTrainerTerry

I mean the joker card is obvious. The black heart is referencing Harley. In full Joker mode I guess?

Edonis

I’m pretty sure the performance was supposed to tease her character in the film. Both with the stripped back aesthetic (which kind of matched what she was wearing in the sets pics that leaked today) and the message. This version of HMH didn’t feel as triumphant or hopeful as the studio version/TCB version did. This one seemed more somber and lost (in a good way though). I could be reading too much into it though. :kiss:

Helxig

WHAT? Love for the Joker!

Why is Jo Calderone tweeting about jokers and black hearts?!! dsdzjajaj

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
24 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Can we spread the excitement out why it's all on one day :healedmyheart: 

IT'S TOO MUCH! Too much at once! We're being more than fed today, stuffed full, then we will have to starve for another few months :cryga:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived